It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Congratulations to Grargar who has just sent me that which was required to gain the full key!
Comisserations to both Zorder and Sino who were close!
Zorder: Congratulations to Grargar and thank you Sachys for providing a few moments of puzzle solving and of course, the game ;)
Next treasure hunt is due around an hour.

Edit: actually, Grargar has declined to redeem the code - having not realised its for steam!
The hunt continues!
Post edited July 02, 2013 by Sachys
So yeah, the treasure hunt is still on guys. Just one question, Sachys: Are the rest of the treasure hunts Steam too?
Grargar: So yeah, the treasure hunt is still on guys. Just one question, Sachys: Are the rest of the treasure hunts Steam too?
Sadly, all but one, and that will be desura.
(really should have posted steam in the first clue!).
i dont get the guardian photo hint,that is confusing me
kkreo: i dont get the guardian photo hint,that is confusing me
well, sino6 has completed the hunt / puzzle and been sent the code. I'll explain for everyone once they've redeemed!
Congrats to both Grargar and sino6 for solving the puzzle, and waiting the explanation with interest. ;)
Post edited July 02, 2013 by Thespian*
kkreo: i dont get the guardian photo hint,that is confusing me
Sachys: well, sino6 has completed the hunt / puzzle and been sent the code. I'll explain for everyone once they've redeemed!
I have redeemed the code.

Thank you Sachys, it was fun.
Congratulations to sino6! Come on Sachys, tell them, how you've murd... ehhh, I mean the solution to the hunt.
Soooo,when does the next hunt begin?
Okay, so the initial rhyme that took you into the hunt was:

"20,000 Leagues Under the Sea,
A Ninja left a clue to a key,
Don't drop the thread,
Search swiftly instead!
- Instructions from there you will see!"

Everything in italics is a clue. You should have gone and found post #20,000 in Ninja Thread.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post20000
...which it seems everyone figured out.

This post gave you the first portion of the code, along with further clues in italics yet again:

"Towards the Pantheon you must look at Easter to see what you need next. Find the metal gods amid their intervention!"

So basically, use the forum search function to search for "Easter", "Metal" and "Intervention", which should have brought you to the "Very metal Easter Intervention Giveaway " I did some time ago with the lads from Pantheon.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/a_very_metal_easter_intervention_giveaway/page1
some people got confused immediately here as they didnt bother to check the OP. Those that did found a second code portion, along with the next clue:

"In the studio, with the artists, the Guardian doth await with a question - or a riddle. "

So, you should have found the Artists Studio thread (long since abandoned!), and yet again, more clues in italics:

"Have you understood what he says? Have you listened to his words?
Then you are near done!

Our chimp-like friend is blue and will save you some time it is true!

Seek you another out in space!"

along with this image: http://static.gog.com/upload/forum/2013/07/d7e398a4f3fdc6ddd733dc1a9b8d499718f95c2a.jpg

He asks "Why Pee?" = YP - thats where you had to LISTEN (instead of just reading it!).

The next italic seacrh terms are for the Save The Blue Space Chimp GA I did (ironically linked in the same post!).

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/save_the_blue_space_chimp_giveaway/page1

In the OP is the final clue:

"Now all you need is to add space, and nothing to your findings and send me the results.

If you are correct, I will fill in the rest of the details for you and the prize shall be yours!"

this messed with anyone who came upon it I think - as it took ages for most to realise the italics yet again guide you.

add a SPACE, and then NOTHING (0) to your findings and send me the results. It's also clued in as I would FILL IN THE DETAILS for you!

with the first two portions of the code, the guardian's clue and the final piece, you should have sent me this:

BTY2H-0JCEX-YP 0

and I would have returned this:

BTY2H-0JCEX-YPH0K (now redeemed!).

Got it?
Now that we have Sachys' explanation (nice one, mate!), I think there's no harm in test some Ninja skills...

Courtesy of our fine fellow lugum (he send his regards):

Dino D-Day (Steam), for the first reply to this post in the thread from a forum member whose joining date is prior October 2012 *OR* have 50+ rep.
Post edited July 02, 2013 by Thespian*
kkreo: Soooo,when does the next hunt begin?
Later than expected - didnt think the explanation would take so long to write. breaktime.
Thespian*: Now that we have Sachys' explanation, I think there's no harm in test some Ninja skills...

Dino D-Day (Steam), for the first reply to this post in the thread from a forum member whose joining date is prior October 2012 *OR* have 50+ rep.
+1 to you and lugum, though I'm not interested in the game. THankS :)
And to think I was able to piece together Sachys's code because I knew exactly what threads to look for... I'm clearly spending too much time on the GOG forums... :/
Thespian*: Now that we have Sachys' explanation, I think there's no harm in test some Ninja skills...

Nice drop +1 and pass.
Post edited July 02, 2013 by lemuria