It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zorder: What about Nox? Is it any good? I've been watching some gameplays on Youtube and it seems fairly interesting and enjoyable.
Ian: don't know "have it, but not ......... well ya get the idea lol"

FIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEE - Little Inferno !!
do want! :D

wait that's not a giveaway, lol.....

edit2: well i'll be... it actually WAS, thanks Ian! :D
Post edited July 01, 2013 by nadenitza
Zorder: What about Nox? Is it any good? I've been watching some gameplays on Youtube and it seems fairly interesting and enjoyable.

Brilliant game! - if only I could figure out how to add alan titschmarsh to the pyre!
MysterD:
Great.

Think Diablo without the random....
Sachys: Sunday.
Ended up redeeming it myself

Too many grabbers not house trained at the time I fear / people not wanting to go on a treasure hunt
Spinorial: At least we all know you'll enjoy it. Besides, when I checked, the deal didn't look nearly as good on my end, so no biggie :-)

And, if you're referring to the various clips you posted... I was lost, sorry :(
Don't worry, everyone were lost..
Post edited July 01, 2013 by Stooner
Spinorial:
I'll try to prepare you a playlist

+1 Ian! NR. :D Geralt does loooove fire!
why is it always so weird in here
Profanity: why is it always so weird in here
welcome to our domain :)
OMG, this looks like a good game.
My wishlist just grow bigger ;d
because you have a habit of arriving fashionably late to an unfashionable gathering?! ;)
high rated
musical pathway - Organ Trail: Director's Cut
Ian: musical pathway - Organ Trail: Director's Cut
May I?
Weird? What're you talking about? Btw, Sachys, could you pass me the butter? My socks have gotten a little dry...
May I?
This game could be so good but really isn't. the shooting mechanics is throwing me. Hmmm might give it another go. GL to the recipient and +1 to you Ian