It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zorder: Speaking of classic action rpgs, is there any here on GOG that are worth checking out? Besides Torchlight...
Ian: nah not really, Baldur's gate, NWN etc :D

Jack Orlando DC (GamersGate) + OST
I'd definitely recommend Baldur's Gate series and NWN series, if you want really good old-school strategic-style party-based RPG's.
Sachys: point and click?
Stooner: with the mouse?
no, with your face and a brick! :)

...OR MAYBE A NICE GLOCK?! o_O
Post edited July 01, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: no, with your face and a brick! :)
With a wink and a lick?
That's not clicking..
http://www.gog.com/gamecard/jack_orlando_a_cinematic_adventure_dc
Stooner: That's not clicking..
http://www.gog.com/gamecard/jack_orlando_a_cinematic_adventure_dc
read the edit numpty
Ian: nah not really, Baldur's gate, NWN etc :D

Jack Orlando DC (GamersGate) + OST
MysterD: I'd definitely recommend Baldur's Gate series and NWN series, if you want really good old-school strategic-style party-based RPG's.
Yeah, I have Baldur's Gate and NWN but I consider those classic RPGs, I was thinking of something more action oriented like Divine Divinity, but yeah I might check out Sacred.
high rated
In honor of Ian, his family, and all of the good people on this site, past and present, try Sacred Gold, and forever satisfy your Orc dusting tendencies:

Edit to remove code.
Post edited July 01, 2013 by Dischord
Sachys: Edit: I'll bag it before this gets even more offtopic and surreal cheers! ;)
Nobody seems to be paying respect to the Master Ninja! Shame on all of you!
Dischord: In honor of Ian, his family, and all of the good people on this site, past and present, try Sacred Gold, and forever satisfy your Orc dusting tendencies:

9ZQH-NEGP-CL3Y-GWD7
Got this thank you very much I have been wanting this for a while
Dischord: In honor of Ian, his family, and all of the good people on this site, past and present, try Sacred Gold, and forever satisfy your Orc dusting tendencies:

9ZQH-NEGP-CL3Y-GWD7
Too slow, but +1! I'm obviously losing my ninjas skills XD

9ZQH-NEGP-CL3Y-GWD7
Speaking of Sacred... :P
high rated
I found out today, I am multilingual - I can speak English and bullsh*t :D

Imperium Romanum ? (and bless u my child O_O)

Dischord - another wonderful share mate, thank you
Post edited July 01, 2013 by Ian

9ZQH-NEGP-CL3Y-GWD7
+1. This is good! NR.

How I wish that LGP started bringing their Linux games on Steam... Linux versions of Sacred and Robin Hood are not in Steam!
I've got two flavors of GOG icecream:
Torchlight GOG...
Duke Nukem 3d GOG...
First reply saying "I want icecream" then tells me which of the two flavors, gets one.
MysterD: I'd definitely recommend Baldur's Gate series and NWN series, if you want really good old-school strategic-style party-based RPG's.
Zorder: Yeah, I have Baldur's Gate and NWN but I consider those classic RPGs, I was thinking of something more action oriented like Divine Divinity, but yeah I might check out Sacred.
Divine Divinity is great - it's basically an open-world ARPG like Diablo w/ great story and characters.
Unfortunately, the English voice-acting is the one weakness of the game - and it's all over the place.

Sacred 1: Gold was good, but I really liked Sacred 2: Gold.
S2: Gold isn't on GOG yet - but it is DRM-FREE on Gamersgate.