It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

te_lanus: 3GHM-FMJM-5PDZ-CY8B <====== DO NOT REDEEM. it's Unredeemable :D You've been warned :P
If it has Ultima games, Warsow and a few others, still can be redeemed... partially at least.. ;p
high rated
Okay, pre-ordered ROTT, and since I already own all the bonus games, I'm giving them away here! They are all really fun games, though personally, I prefer the Blake Stone series. Ideally, I'd like 3 different people to each get a code, so decide which game you really want before you reply. I'll start with Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold, first person to reply gets it.
SCPM: Okay, pre-ordered ROTT, and since I already own all the bonus games, I'm giving them away here! They are all really fun games, though personally, I prefer the Blake Stone series. Ideally, I'd like 3 different people to each get a code, so decide which game you really want before you reply. I'll start with Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold, first person to reply gets it.
i would be interested in trying one, but seeing as i dont have a preference as its not a series i have had any contact with, can i either let you decide? or let two other people pick and ill take whats left?
would that be ok?
SCPM: Okay, pre-ordered ROTT, and since I already own all the bonus games, I'm giving them away here! They are all really fun games, though personally, I prefer the Blake Stone series. Ideally, I'd like 3 different people to each get a code, so decide which game you really want before you reply. I'll start with Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold, first person to reply gets it.
I'd like either of the ones, if that's okay :)
Post edited July 01, 2013 by JohnWalrus
I already have Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold, so I'm in for one of the other two games, thanks :)
Probably you will give Rise Of Triad too. I will wait for it :)
yeah I'll wait for rott too.
Ack, too many replies! I could have handled this better, so I'll just close the giveaway now and gift everyone who replied so far. Give me a few minutes, and then check your PMs, everyone. ;)
I'm interestin in Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold :)
But you'd decide
Thankyou, i have no idea how i have missed this series of games!
SCPM: Ack, too many replies! I could have handled this better, so I'll just close the giveaway now and gift everyone who replied so far. Give me a few minutes, and then check your PMs, everyone. ;)
Thanks for Rise of the Triad!
SCPM: Ack, too many replies! I could have handled this better, so I'll just close the giveaway now and gift everyone who replied so far. Give me a few minutes, and then check your PMs, everyone. ;)
Just redeemed Blake Stone: Planet Strike. Thanks a bunch! :D
◄Hallo GOGers►
Schnuff: ◄Hallo GOGers►
Hi Schnuff
high rated
Zafehouse Diaries (desura)

4XR5T-FNRTR-2567C-ESRJ0-BR5LE

Edit: Lugum got it.
Post edited July 01, 2013 by Recsam511