It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: And I just want my DSi back...
Elvin37: What happened to your DSi
Stolen...
high rated
cmdr_flashheart: Ahh, cool :] Well, there you go ninjas, I helped narrow it down for you.

Oh, and PM me if you want Shank :]

edit: gone.
Tarnicus: lol if I'd refreshed more quickly, that is one I actually wanted! (as I have the 2nd)
Check PM.
Elvin37: What happened to your DSi
Stooner: Stolen...
How dare they! do you have any idea who it was? curb stomp them!
Elvin37: How dare they! do you have any idea who it was? curb stomp them!
Now, now, it should be equivalent punishment for the crime. Force them to play Superman 64 and E.T. for Atari repeatedly for all eternity. :)
Tarnicus: lol if I'd refreshed more quickly, that is one I actually wanted! (as I have the 2nd)
cmdr_flashheart: Check PM.
Thank you! +1
naah... there's a lot of time that this happened... but sometimes I still miss it.. ;p
Theta_Sigma: Now, now, it should be equivalent punishment for the crime. Force them to play Superman 64 and E.T. for Atari repeatedly for all eternity. :)
lol ;p
Post edited June 30, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: naah... there's a lot of time that this happened... but sometimes I still miss it.. ;p
Theta_Sigma: Now, now, it should be equivalent punishment for the crime. Force them to play Superman 64 and E.T. for Atari repeatedly for all eternity. :)
Stooner: lol ;p
Are they from the Brazilian National Football team?
Still have Torchlight for those that missed the promo. If you want it PM me your email.
If you already own it please give someone else a chance.

Edit: Am I following too closely on the heels of a massive two day Torchlight grab for this to be legit? Guess I'll wait a month or so and try again then. :)
Post edited July 01, 2013 by H3xx
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/giveaway_the_witcher_enhanced_edition_directors_cut_for_new_active_gogers/

It's no ninja I know but I'd like to see some ninjas entering.
Morning ninjas.
Morning.
Morning.

Dark ninja mode activated ;P
Good Afternoon
Morning :)
Morning. *poof*