It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And I just want my DSi back...
Ian: i want a "Pad-oid"

that is an ipad without the crap OS :D
Actually, you can run a bunch of emulators on the ipad to play a butt load of older games. It's pretty awesome.

cmdr_flashheart: Actually, you can run a bunch of emulators on the ipad to play a butt load of older games. It's pretty awesome.
i thinking of getting 1, but nothing can replace my pc - thanks for the info :D

edit - doubt it will run Visual Studio lol
Post edited June 30, 2013 by Ian
cmdr_flashheart: Actually, you can run a bunch of emulators on the ipad to play a butt load of older games. It's pretty awesome.
Ian: i thinking of getting 1, but nothing can replace my pc - thanks for the info :D

edit - doubt it will run Visual Studio lol
That's understandable, I am pretty fond of my PC as well. It has a pink case, so I just want to lick it every time I see it. No, that's not weird at all >.>
This banter is obviously an attempt to extort more codes from my sleep-deprived mind...

http://www.desura.com/games/chester

Quoth the raven if you want this one :)
Stone the Crow!
Not it, but I'm curious about what raven? Poe's raven? GRRM's raven? That's so raven?
Raven Riley?
cmdr_flashheart: Not it, but I'm curious about what raven? Poe's raven? GRRM's raven? That's so raven?
*points to profile pic*

Translation = quote that post if you want Chester :)
Ahh, cool :] Well, there you go ninjas, I helped narrow it down for you.

Oh, and PM me if you want Shank :]

edit: gone.
Post edited June 30, 2013 by cmdr_flashheart
thank you cmdr....+1 and tarnicus too..
cmdr_flashheart: Ahh, cool :] Well, there you go ninjas, I helped narrow it down for you.

Oh, and PM me if you want Shank :]

edit: gone.
lol if I'd refreshed more quickly, that is one I actually wanted! (as I have the 2nd)

What you want, Ian... is this!

http://www.wopadusa.com/
Stooner: And I just want my DSi back...
What happened to your DSi
Tarnicus:
I'm pretty much up at all hours >_<