It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Austrobogulator: Will you win your dream boy's heart?
I don't think I have room for my dream boy given the dream girl in my life :) You're up late/early fellow Aussie :)

Does anyone want Sword of the Stars 1 and/or 2 on Steam? I've just passed 360 Steam games after sifting through my code collection :D
Post edited June 30, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: I don't think I have room for my dream boy given the dream girl in my life :) You're up late/early fellow Aussie :)

Does anyone want Sword of the Stars 1 and/or 2 on Steam? I've just passed 360 Steam games after sifting through my code collection :D
I'll take the second one :)

And wow, that's quite a collection- I have around 60 I think , haha.
Post edited June 30, 2013 by cmdr_flashheart
Tarnicus: I don't think I have room for my dream boy given the dream girl in my life :) You're up late/early fellow Aussie :)

I don't have any of those games.

cmdr_flashheart: I'll take the second one :)
Can I get the other one? :)
Reever: First to reply gets Torchlight from GOG (there might be some people who missed the free promo).
Nobody interested in this?! :D

And damn, Tarnicus, you're on a roll!!! infinite +1s :D
high rated
Codes sent to all 3 of you, enjoy and welcome to GoG vladicaris, it's a great community here :)
+3 for Tarnicus. and welcome vladcaris :]
Reever: First to reply gets Torchlight from GOG (there might be some people who missed the free promo).
Reever: Nobody interested in this?! :D

Torchlight is great! Somebody should snap that one up for sure :) I have it on Steam and GoG. And yeah I'm running out of codes...well not really, if I said how many I have spare Id be bombarded by "Can I have..." requests. Kind of like I was tonight lol
Reever: Nobody interested in this?! :D

Tarnicus: Torchlight is great! Somebody should snap that one up for sure :) I have it on Steam and GoG. And yeah I'm running out of codes...well not really, if I said how many I have spare Id be bombarded by "Can I have..." requests. Kind of like I was tonight lol
Well, you kinda did right now :D Good luck xD
cmdr_flashheart: I'll take the second one :)
Man-Eater: Can I get the other one? :)
Aw I got given a game in return. Thanks Man-Eater for Defense Grid: The Awakening :) +1
Man-Eater: Can I get the other one? :)
Tarnicus: Aw I got given a game in return. Thanks Man-Eater for Defense Grid: The Awakening :) +1
:)
I'll be back soon. Have been up all night and need a hot cup of tea to make sure I make it out of the house :D
high rated
Paranautical Activity
Desura
LPQOD-BSIGV-SID3V-HNCTS-J9KTV

Please post if redeemed.
+1 to Reever and Tarnicus for generosity :)
innerring: Paranautical Activity
Desura
LPQOD-BSIGV-SID3V-HNCTS-J9KTV

Please post if redeemed.
I grabbed this one, thanks! =)
Post edited June 30, 2013 by Tw2Brick