It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daniel Ruf: =( I always miss the codes
Tarnicus: There's always more codes for a ninja in training :)

Crazy Fairies (Spicy Horse key - no idea what that is) 02aaf5082f7a4044acc766546605d84f

A New Beginning - Final Cut (Steam) DZP7R-*A*FR-0AR60

* = G

See :)

Edna & Harvey: Harvey’s New Eyes (Steam) DXNPY-*5D6*-MWZ08

* = 3
Sorry, but I don't use Steam anymore :D
Tarnicus: Aquanox (Steam)
Aquanox 2: Revelation (Steam)
These, too, were taken, likely a while ago, but have my thanks and many upreps, good Sir!
Tarnicus: Aquanox (Steam)
Aquanox 2: Revelation (Steam)
Spinorial: These, too, were taken, likely a while ago, but have my thanks and many upreps, good Sir!
I've got codes for both if you are interested? :)
Thespian*: Wow. Hope you have good aim if the intruder is far away or accompanied. As far as I know, in the Middle Ages it was way easier to hit with a crossbow than a bow. Although I guess with all the technological advances that advantage may have been reduced enough...
Tarnicus: A compound bow(like mine) is slower to draw but easier to hold due to the pulley system. I wanted to get a recurve but my local supplier didn't have any left-handed ones. Hopefully the opportunity to use it on another being never arises. It's fun for target practise :)

Edit: the advantage of bow vs gun is silence. A gun lets everyone in the area, human or animal, know you are there. Knowing one's area well and being able to move quietly makes for stealthy retreats or attacks if need be. Fortunately where I live in the mountains, I generally have more to fear from venomous snakes and spiders, and they are pretty harmless if you respect their environments and know what to look out for :)
Thanks for the kind explanation. :)
Spinorial: These, too, were taken, likely a while ago, but have my thanks and many upreps, good Sir!
Tarnicus: I've got codes for both if you are interested? :)
Just 2, actually, thanks for the generous offer :-)
hmm.. now I get it... he's dropping used codes to make us beg for new ones!.. ;p
Spinorial: Just 2, actually, thanks for the generous offer :-)
Code PMd :)
Stooner: hmm.. now I get it... he's dropping used codes to make us beg for new ones!.. ;p
You're a cheeky one Stooner :P
Post edited June 30, 2013 by Tarnicus
Stooner: hmm.. now I get it... he's dropping used codes to make us beg for new ones!.. ;p
I'm not sure he is, but that's certainly what I would do! Whoever bothers to say thanks, gets the good one :-)
Spinorial: I'm not sure he is, but that's certainly what I would do! Whoever bothers to say thanks, gets the good one :-)
Agreed. :D
Post edited June 30, 2013 by Thespian*
Spinorial: Just 2, actually, thanks for the generous offer :-)
Tarnicus: Code PMd :)
Again, thanks! Now go nail some lurker ninjas with that compound of yours ;)
Spinorial: I'm not sure he is, but that's certainly what I would do! Whoever bothers to say thanks, gets the good one :-)
That's a good strategy... the problem is that requires you to have more than one key...
i just cant work out how fun they are, anyone any ideas?
Stooner: That's a good strategy... the problem is that requires you to have more than one key...
Or a good key & a load of made up gibberish....
Stooner: That's a good strategy... the problem is that requires you to have more than one key...
actually i think its a great way to get past the ungrateful folk!
Rodzaju: Or a good key & a load of made up gibberish....
okay, but then I can't say "already redeemed"..
so I'll say "thanks for Skyrim" and you give me Skyrim? ;p
Post edited June 30, 2013 by Stooner