It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lemuria: Do you have any Hello kitty game keys ? If you have i'm gonna cut my wrists . :))))
Tarnicus: I think the most embarrassing game in my collection is this http://www.amazon.com/Viva-Media-40669Boyfriend-25-Boyfriend/dp/B004ZLYIJ4/ref=dsvrt_myd_asin_block

My excuse for owning it, is that it came in a 10 pack bundle that I bought for my girlfriend, that has all sorts of animal simulation games in it (she's studying veterinary science).
Can i use your chainsaw to cut my legs ? I don't wanna walk anymore in this world.
And this is the only game I have with the word "kitten" in it http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-BK/blade-kitten :)
lemuria: Can i use your chainsaw to cut my legs ? I don't wanna walk anymore in this world.
You sure can, I prefer an axe or bow saw to cut wood. Chainsaws are great tools for self-decapitation and not a tool I care to use :)
Post edited June 30, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: And this is the only game I have with the word "kitten" in it http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-BK/blade-kitten :)
Blade Kitten was nice game but seriously wtf is "My Boyfriend" ... Viva Games must be nuked!
lemuria: Can i use your chainsaw to cut my legs ? I don't wanna walk anymore in this world.
Tarnicus: You sure can, I prefer an axe or bow saw to cut wood. Chainsaws are great tools for self-decapitation and not a tool I care to use :)
I could lend a rusty knife to you, Lemuria, if you prefer it... :P
Post edited June 30, 2013 by Thespian*
high rated
Tarnicus: And this is the only game I have with the word "kitten" in it http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-BK/blade-kitten :)
lemuria: Blade Kitten was nice game but seriously wtf is "My Boyfriend" ... Viva Games must be nuked!
Yeah I wasn't even aware at the time that I owned the game I jokingly said to my girlfriend the other day that I'd buy that for her and she told me we already owned it!

Aquanox (Steam) 6YK6T-8K6H4-H238B
Aquanox 2: Revelation (Steam) E0ABC-Y265E-RK8M3

Swap the last 5 digits of the above codes to have them both work :) Go go ninjas!
Tarnicus: You sure can, I prefer an axe or bow saw to cut wood. Chainsaws are great tools for self-decapitation and not a tool I care to use :)
Thespian*: I could lend a rusty knife to you, Lemuria, if you prefer it... :P
Chainsaw is better. Fast and noisy, nobody will hear my screams.

I'm gonna get my BFG to attack Viva Games.
Post edited June 30, 2013 by lemuria
lemuria: Blade Kitten was nice game but seriously wtf is "My Boyfriend" ... Viva Games must be nuked!
Tarnicus: Yeah I wasn't even aware at the time that I owned the game I jokingly said to my girlfriend the other day that I'd buy that for her and she told me we already owned it!

Swap the last 5 digits of the above codes to have them both work :) Go go ninjas!
Have both of them already. Thanks and +1 for the drop :)
Tarnicus: Yeah I wasn't even aware at the time that I owned the game I jokingly said to my girlfriend the other day that I'd buy that for her and she told me we already owned it!

I'm gonna buy this game for my ex. This will be awesome joke ever
high rated
Star Ruler (Steam) E**MR-YY7AG-KYGLA

** = the model number (not letters) of the world's most resilient assault rifle(according to most based upon its durability and ease of use in almost any environment)
lemuria: Chainsaw is better. Fast and noisy, nobody will hear my screams.
Ah but an axe requires more skill, strength and stamina :)
Tarnicus: Star Ruler (Steam) E**MR-YY7AG-KYGLA

** = the model number (not letters) of the world's most resilient assault rifle(according to most based upon its durability and ease of use in almost any environment)
Actually this rifle is the best. I used that rifle and i really missed that rifle...
I'm a dexterity based human. Axe is too slow for me :))

wow ninjas fast again.
Tarnicus: Star Ruler (Steam) E**MR-YY7AG-KYGLA

lemuria: Chainsaw is better. Fast and noisy, nobody will hear my screams.
Tarnicus: Ah but an axe requires more skill, strength and stamina :)
Already gone, but thanks for the drop :)
lemuria: Actually this rifle is the best. I used that rifle and i 'm really missed that rifle...

wow ninjas fast again.
lol I'm talking about felling trees, not humans!

I've got one of these for troublesome humans :P http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8205/8228865022_dec9122482_c.jpg (I live in the bush and silence is golden to me)
lemuria: Actually this rifle is the best. I used that rifle and i 'm really missed that rifle...

wow ninjas fast again.
Tarnicus: lol I'm talking about felling trees, not humans!

I've got one of these for troublesome humans :P http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8205/8228865022_dec9122482_c.jpg (I live in the bush and silence is golden to me)
Its for long-distance solutions but if you need close combat weapon This Guy is really silent. Its jus need some dexterity 20+ maybe.

This Guy
Seller Bound
Main Hand
214-297 Damage
+20 Dexterity
%5 Critical Chance Bonus.
Equip : You feel like a psycho
Equip : Your meele attacks have a chance to increase your courage rating by 100
Tarnicus: I've got one of these for troublesome humans :P http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8205/8228865022_dec9122482_c.jpg (I live in the bush and silence is golden to me)
Wow. Hope you have good aim if the intruder is far away or accompanied. As far as I know, in the Middle Ages it was way easier to hit with a crossbow than a bow. Although I guess with all the technological advances that advantage may have been reduced enough...
Post edited June 30, 2013 by Thespian*
lemuria: Its for long-distance solutions but if you need close combat weapon This Guy is really silent. Its jus need some dexterity 20+ maybe.

This Guy
Seller Bound
Main Hand
214-297 Damage
+20 Dexterity
%5 Critical Chance Bonus.
Equip : You feel like a psycho
Equip : Your meele attacks have a chance to increase your courage rating by 100
Hah I love the stats, a fellow RPG fan +1
Tarnicus: I've got one of these for troublesome humans :P http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8205/8228865022_dec9122482_c.jpg (I live in the bush and silence is golden to me)
Thespian*: Wow. Hope you have good aim if the intruder is far away or accompanied. As far as I know, in the Middle Ages it was way easier to hit with a crossbow than a bow. Although I guess with all the technological advances that advantage may have been reduced enough...
A compound bow(like mine) is slower to draw but easier to hold due to the pulley system. I wanted to get a recurve but my local supplier didn't have any left-handed ones. Hopefully the opportunity to use it on another being never arises. It's fun for target practise :)

Edit: the advantage of bow vs gun is silence. A gun lets everyone in the area, human or animal, know you are there. Knowing one's area well and being able to move quietly makes for stealthy retreats or attacks if need be. Fortunately where I live in the mountains, I generally have more to fear from venomous snakes and spiders, and they are pretty harmless if you respect their environments and know what to look out for :)