It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrcrispy83: I've been listening to some Weird Al songs recently, and I thought "gee, this song reminds me I have a steam code left over from Indie Gala for a game that has a similar theme that I still need to give away."

The first person who posts the song I was thinking of gets the steam code for the game I thought was appropriate.
White and Nerdy
Zafehouse: Diaries on Desura: 24142-U3HNH-SE6CG-223P9-8HIY6
RobotMonk: Zafehouse: Diaries on Desura: 24142-U3HNH-SE6CG-223P9-8HIY6
Gone but thanks! ;-)
RobotMonk: Zafehouse: Diaries on Desura: 24142-U3HNH-SE6CG-223P9-8HIY6
Already redeemed, but thanks :)
lemuria:
triock:
ErekoseDM:
crazed_undead:
te_lanus:
You can all "Just eat it!" :P
mrcrispy83: I've been listening to some Weird Al songs recently, and I thought "gee, this song reminds me I have a steam code left over from Indie Gala for a game that has a similar theme that I still need to give away."

The first person who posts the song I was thinking of gets the steam code for the game I thought was appropriate.
Airline Amy?
mrcrispy83: The first person who posts the song I was thinking of gets the steam code for the game I thought was appropriate.
triock: "Traffic Jam"?
I was actually thinking of "Another one rides the bus" but I'll accept this. You get a Cities in Motion key, if you want it.
triock: "Traffic Jam"?
mrcrispy83: I was actually thinking of "Another one rides the bus" but I'll accept this. You get a Cities in Motion key, if you want it.
Grats triock . Nice game. +1
Congrats Triock and thank you for the drop mrcrispy83
Post edited June 28, 2013 by lukslo
mrcrispy83: I was actually thinking of "Another one rides the bus" but I'll accept this. You get a Cities in Motion key, if you want it.
I though of that song too... But I recalled of some Airline game on IndieGala.. ;p
Thanks, but I already have it. :D

edit: Cognition is finally greenlit, me & Novotnus happy! :D
Post edited June 28, 2013 by triock
Stooner: I though of that song too... But I recalled of some Airline game on IndieGala.. ;p
Do you want Cities in Motion then Stooner? If not I'll just drop it here in the ninja thread.
Stooner: I though of that song too... But I recalled of some Airline game on IndieGala.. ;p
mrcrispy83: Do you want Cities in Motion then Stooner? If not I'll just drop it here in the ninja thread.
I can get it if Stooner doesn't want.
mrcrispy83: Do you want Cities in Motion then Stooner? If not I'll just drop it here in the ninja thread.
it's the base game, right?
If so, I think it would be a waste on me, I have the base on GG... ;p
Can someone tell me why I can't send PMs now?