It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DalekSec: Good morning to all, is Friday, and I've Free Day.
Morning! not a free day here :( but Friday is always a short one :D
Ninjas! Ninjas everywhere!
HijacK: Ninjas! Ninjas everywhere!
Where?

a pic for today: http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/q71/s720x720/8564_692196197476503_1053927976_n.jpg
high rated
I just bought the undead bundle in Groupees. Turns out I had already a previous bundle, and I had forgotten. Currently redeeming keys over there, but one of the games I already owned. Maybe I redeemed the key back in the day, maybe I didn't. With no way of knowing, I'll just drop it here and nobody will ever know if it was valid or a silent ninja took it. I'm soooo smart.

NZCB7-3DH6Z-4VX2E
P1na: I just bought the undead bundle in Groupees. Turns out I had already a previous bundle, and I had forgotten. Currently redeeming keys over there, but one of the games I already owned. Maybe I redeemed the key back in the day, maybe I didn't. With no way of knowing, I'll just drop it here and nobody will ever know if it was valid or a silent ninja took it. I'm soooo smart.

NZCB7-3DH6Z-4VX2E
very Smart :D (but it says duplicate.)
P1na: I just bought the undead bundle in Groupees. Turns out I had already a previous bundle, and I had forgotten. Currently redeeming keys over there, but one of the games I already owned. Maybe I redeemed the key back in the day, maybe I didn't. With no way of knowing, I'll just drop it here and nobody will ever know if it was valid or a silent ninja took it. I'm soooo smart.

NZCB7-3DH6Z-4VX2E
Already taken, but thanks for the drop.
te_lanus: very Smart :D (but it says duplicate.)
Damn you silent ninjas!

*shakes raised arm*
I just woke up, are dinosaurs still around??
morning ninjas
morning silent ninjas
Anyone plan on buying Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition on STEAM? I have a 50% OFF Coupon.
Post edited June 28, 2013 by YellowAries
high rated
Guys, First reply will get Torchlight GOG gift :)...
Nice Giveaway. +1
i want one!
morning ninjas
I still have a Penny Arcade 3 Steam key lying around (not sure if these remained valid). Anyway, feel free to try redeeming it.

BTW, do not redeem this unless you have a rep of over 2000. I'm serious. Or am I??

8D-JCHJIW-WFV-V3YY