It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: hehehe... well, I missed too.. but then got luck after few minutes... :D
niniendowarrior: I wanted to play Underworld in HD after playing it on the Wii (and my Wii disc is dead).
So, the game is really good? Cool!
I wanna try Anniversary one of these days...
niniendowarrior: I wanted to play Underworld in HD after playing it on the Wii (and my Wii disc is dead).
Stooner: So, the game is really good? Cool!
Well... it's OK... Underworld is a regression when compared to Anniversary... but it's still decent in its own right. The story sucks. LOL.

Anniversary on the Wii to me was the perfect Tomb Raider game. Hard to beat something crafted extremely well.
Both games are looking amazing with enb mods.

Underworld
Post edited June 27, 2013 by lemuria
niniendowarrior: sonnovagun!!! I missed it! +1 Gojays! :D

FACT: Stooner and N0x0ss are brothers.
Necdilzor: That's good! If the other one wants to play it, they can share... or blackmail... :P
Look at all those games we can share... ;p

actually.. it would be nice to be his brother... :D
Stooner: So, the game is really good? Cool!
niniendowarrior: Well... it's OK... Underworld is a regression when compared to Anniversary... but it's still decent in its own right. The story sucks. LOL.

Anniversary on the Wii to me was the perfect Tomb Raider game. Hard to beat something crafted extremely well.
damn you! ;p
Post edited June 27, 2013 by Stooner
niniendowarrior: Well... it's OK... Underworld is a regression when compared to Anniversary... but it's still decent in its own right. The story sucks. LOL.

Stooner: damn you! ;p
Do you want me to continue and make you feel bad about sniping it away from me? :D
Stooner: damn you! ;p
niniendowarrior: Do you want me to continue and make you feel bad about sniping it away from me? :D
Noooo, please..

But I'm not feeling bad about it. You already played! :D
It's my turn!
niniendowarrior: Do you want me to continue and make you feel bad about sniping it away from me? :D
Stooner: Noooo, please..

It's my turn!
LOL

Underworld on Wii is actually better, IMO, than the HD version, because it removes 90% of the enemies. Less distractions to enjoy the scenery and wall climbing. Still, what I've played of Underworld HD is not half bad. :D
Stooner: Noooo, please..

It's my turn!
niniendowarrior: LOL

Underworld on Wii is actually better, IMO, than the HD version, because it removes 90% of the enemies. Less distractions to enjoy the scenery and wall climbing. Still, what I've played of Underworld HD is not half bad. :D
Buuuuuuulshit... you're just a weakling and don't know how to deal with puzzles and enemies at the same time...

... no. screw you. you're not taking away my joy!
(and I don't have a Wii anyway... ;p)
niniendowarrior: LOL

Stooner: Buuuuuuulshit... you're just a weakling and don't know how to deal with puzzles and enemies at the same time...

... no. screw you. you're not taking away my joy!
(and I don't have a Wii anyway... ;p)
Oh... lol. It's okay, Stooner. So you know... Underworld regardless of the Wii or HD versions is the worst of the trilogy for me. :D And if you're counting that garbage Guardian of Light, then Underworld is better than that. :D
Underworld is a good game, it might be the worst of the trilogy, but I didn't think any games in the trilogy were bad..

The only truly "bad" thing is you don't get to see the full ending without buying the DLC, and Xbox Live is the only place where you can get the DLC.. so you'd need the 360 version.
Post edited June 27, 2013 by spoderman
la la la.. I'm not listening to any of you... :D *whistling
Stooner: la la la.. I'm not listening to any of you... :D *whistling
You know what's also cool in Underworld...? LOL.
spoderman: Underworld is a good game, it might be the worst of the trilogy, but I didn't think any games in the trilogy were bad..

The only truly "bad" thing is you don't get to see the full ending without buying the DLC, and Xbox Live is the only place where you can get the DLC.. so you'd need the 360 version.
Or... you can youtube them! :D
Post edited June 27, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Damn, I'd really love me some Pirates! Gold Plus ;]

I wish it was for 1.49$
Good morning to all, is Friday, and I've Free Day.
DalekSec: Good morning to all
Morning Mr. Dalek
DalekSec: and I've Free Day.
so free steam/gog keys for us ?

:D :P