It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: I've heard that Croatia is a gorgeous and extremely friendly place to visit!

[url=Steam - Mystery Game B3Q0C-WEKMV-86NG3][/url]
It is gorgeous, just set google to images and type Croatia, and that is less than 10% of it's beauty's
Momo1991: Well Americans can be pretty nice too, right? ;-p
JohnWalrus: Yep, and some of our presidents like to give friendly backrubs. Lookin' at you, Chancellor of Germany ;D
~laughs~
triock: Dunno if this is still valid or not, but you're free to test it, my fellow ninjas. :p

Company of Heroes Tales of Valor: 2cf4-7335-da88-8310-6465
NR got it already +1
Momo1991: I've heard that Croatia is a gorgeous and extremely friendly place to visit!

[url=Steam - Mystery Game B3Q0C-WEKMV-86NG3][/url]
Miljac: It is gorgeous, just set google to images and type Croatia, and that is less than 10% of it's beauty's
Wow! Gorgeous! ;-)
triock: Dunno if this is still valid or not, but you're free to test it, my fellow ninjas. :p

Company of Heroes Tales of Valor: 2cf4-7335-da88-8310-6465
Duplicate. +1
I have 2 Chess the Gathering Steam keys and I'll give them to the first 2 replies (you need to have 50 rep)
grynn: I have 2 Chess the Gathering Steam keys and I'll give them to the first 2 replies (you need to have 50 rep)
Me, me! Thanks :D

EDIT: and +1 for you! :D

Wow I was quick this time
Post edited June 25, 2013 by Miljac
grynn: I have 2 Chess the Gathering Steam keys and I'll give them to the first 2 replies (you need to have 50 rep)
what's that? a semi-remake of battle Chess or what?
Maybe Magic The Gathering Chess version ?
Post edited June 25, 2013 by lemuria
te_lanus: what's that? a semi-remake of battle Chess or what?
Mix between Chess and Magic: The gathering... and that's all I got... ;p
te_lanus: what's that? a semi-remake of battle Chess or what?
It's Misfits Attic's (Virus Named Tom) new game, I haven't tried it yet. You want it or just asking a question?
This is still a prototype, right?
Stooner: Mix between Chess and Magic: The gathering... and that's all I got... ;p
Meh, I'd rather go for Gatling Gears if it was given out :D
grynn: It's Misfits Attic's (Virus Named Tom) new game, I haven't tried it yet. You want it or just asking a question?
Me just asking questions :D
Post edited June 25, 2013 by te_lanus
Stooner: This is still a prototype, right?
YEs, you're the next in line, want it?
Grins at Grynn - not for me but srsly, thank you!! ;-D