It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crsldmc: Did any of you saw Nik Wallenda crossing a gorge near the grand canyon on a wire?
Saw the pre-show at an Applebees, getting a late snack after our baseball game got rained out and between that and my mother's work schedule we were forced to go back home.
Crsldmc: Did any of you saw Nik Wallenda crossing a gorge near the grand canyon on a wire?
QC: Saw the pre-show at an Applebees, getting a late snack after our baseball game got rained out and between that and my mother's work schedule we were forced to go back home.
It happens, I was jumping through the channels and saw it from the pre-show, it was excellent and full of tense moments, I'm pretty sure a full video about it will be up in youtube by tomorrow.
QC: Saw the pre-show at an Applebees, getting a late snack after our baseball game got rained out and between that and my mother's work schedule we were forced to go back home.
Crsldmc: It happens, I was jumping through the channels and saw it from the pre-show, it was excellent and full of tense moments, I'm pretty sure a full video about it will be up in youtube by tomorrow.
Yeah, but I probably won't remember it by the time tomorrow rolls around.
Crsldmc: It happens, I was jumping through the channels and saw it from the pre-show, it was excellent and full of tense moments, I'm pretty sure a full video about it will be up in youtube by tomorrow.
QC: Yeah, but I probably won't remember it by the time tomorrow rolls around.
Hahaha I know how it is, have a nice week, I'll have a really busy one, hate those.
Momo1991:
missed this un, yes, thats the path i'm on!

cmdr_flashheart:
Oh, missed this too - yes, this path has been taken! :)
Post edited June 23, 2013 by Sachys
Momo1991:
Sachys: missed this un, yes, thats the path i'm on!

cmdr_flashheart:
Sachys: Oh, missed this too - yes, this path has been taken! :)
Cool, I'd be interested to see where you take this, nice sketch work, it's evocative.
Good morning, folks.
kojocel: Good morning, folks.
morning ninja

32000 posts in this thread 0_O
Post edited June 24, 2013 by ErekoseDM
32001, now :D
JohnWalrus: 32001, now :D
is that the hotline miami mask?
ErekoseDM: snip!
JohnWalrus: snip!
And they just keep on going!
JohnWalrus: 32001, now :D
ErekoseDM: is that the hotline miami mask?
Yeah, played the game a few weeks ago and really dug it. Can't wait for Hotline Miami 2!
ErekoseDM: is that the hotline miami mask?
JohnWalrus: Yeah, played the game a few weeks ago and really dug it. Can't wait for Hotline Miami 2!
what kind of time frame is it going to be for that one to pop up?
^_^

i love the melee slaying with one hit kills awaiting you around every corner.
JohnWalrus: Yeah, played the game a few weeks ago and really dug it. Can't wait for Hotline Miami 2!
ErekoseDM: what kind of time frame is it going to be for that one to pop up?
^_^

All I know is that there's already a gameplay trailer. Saw it from this very forum! :D

And yeah, the gameplay was awesome (among other things, like the soundtrack, aesthetics, story, etc.)! I hope the sequel improves on the formula and rights the few flaws. Could be a close-to-perfect game! :3
ErekoseDM: what kind of time frame is it going to be for that one to pop up?
^_^

JohnWalrus: All I know is that there's already a gameplay trailer. Saw it from this very forum! :D

And yeah, the gameplay was awesome (among other things, like the soundtrack, aesthetics, story, etc.)! I hope the sequel improves on the formula and rights the few flaws. Could be a close-to-perfect game! :3
did the GOG version ever get working controller support?

quite catchy OST on the original.

saw the thread a few mins ago, dont want to watch and get too pumped up with it waaay off in the future >_<

but now i am curious about the story since you mentioned it may be eluded to in the trailer. so i may gaze into the abyss. . .