It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i prefer lower.

Sachys: here's a quick thing you can help me with then - just started painting this piece, but on rotating it see that it may make amore interesting pice turned 180 degrees.

which do you think makes the more interesting environment - upper or lower?

ill take the average from the first five replies and work from there!
Sachys: here's a quick thing you can help me with then - just started painting this piece, but on rotating it see that it may make amore interesting pice turned 180 degrees.

Top one is more "realistic"... more logical I guess, but I prefer the bottom one, kinda like a naturally hanging rock bridge. I like the piece either way though, you are a very good artist.
@ Schnuff:

Me now: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Damn you)
Post edited June 24, 2013 by cmdr_flashheart

It depends for what it is supposed to be an environment for? If its is flight then the bottom one poses more room somehow and seems more interesting in that respects whereas if its for walking or ground based the top is better
SirEyeball: It depends for what it is supposed to be an environment for? If its is flight then the bottom one poses more room somehow and seems more interesting in that respects whereas if its for walking or ground based the top is better
just a doodle - worked up from abstract - no direction - just seeing where it goes. hence the randomised input can be good for a challenge / random factor etc.
SirEyeball: It depends for what it is supposed to be an environment for? If its is flight then the bottom one poses more room somehow and seems more interesting in that respects whereas if its for walking or ground based the top is better
Sachys: just a doodle - worked up from abstract - no direction - just seeing where it goes. hence the randomised input can be good for a challenge / random factor etc.
Well I like the bottom one better it seems more open somehow
Sachys:
Attachments:
this.png (245 Kb)
Sachys:
Austrobogulator:
Looks like a woman with a lot of shotgun holes LOL

The top image is more interesting as it seems to suggest an expansive area. The lower image feels 'distant' like a tunnel cavern bridge from afar.
Well, even If i don't count Austrobogulator's post (I had considered that BTW), it's still three votes for the lower one so will continue nd PM you all with a link when complete - cheers guys!
Sachys: just a doodle - worked up from abstract - no direction - just seeing where it goes. hence the randomised input can be good for a challenge / random factor etc.
I like the lower one, it's more interesting because of the idea of a cavernous drop; what could be down there? So, that's my vote.
Did any of you saw Nik Wallenda crossing a gorge near the grand canyon on a wire?

lower
Crsldmc: Did any of you saw Nik Wallenda crossing a gorge near the grand canyon on a wire?
No. but if any of you have been there, you'd know it's an amazing feat of nerves and steel. I shudder even considering the bottom from a ledge protected by a sturdy railing...but then I'm a big, fat chicken when it comes to heights.
Post edited June 23, 2013 by Momo1991

Momo1991: lower
Crsldmc: Did any of you saw Nik Wallenda crossing a gorge near the grand canyon on a wire?
Momo1991: No. but if any of you have been there, you'd know it's an amazing feat of nerves and steel. I shudder even considering the bottom from a ledge protected by a sturdy railing...but then I'm a big, fat chicken when it comes to heights.
It was amazing, I was scared, was extreme, I'm not afraid of heights but jeez crossing a gorge without any security.. just a wire and you, that's just too much for me!
I once crossed Howstean gorge on a fishing line. Didnt see the thing you were on about tho!