It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff: ⒽⒾ ⒶⓁⓁ1 Ⓘ ⒶⓂ ⒷⓄⓇⒺⒹ
Cute!
niniendowarrior: Cute!
ʇɥɐuʞs, qnʇ ı ɐɯ sʇıןן qoɹǝp¡¡¡
Very!
dracomage1996: well, theres a free version, did not know that.
Glad to be of service.
Schnuff: ʇɥɐuʞs, qnʇ ı ɐɯ sʇıןן qoɹǝp¡¡¡
lol. Sounds like it!
Schnuff: ʇɥɐuʞs, qnʇ ı ɐɯ sʇıןן qoɹǝp¡¡¡
niniendowarrior: lol. Sounds like it!
what can i say....its after midnight, hot, just browsing through GOGs gamelist and realizing that there are no games left
if *need* to buy....boring...[̲̅i̲̅] [̲̅h̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅e̲̅] [̲̅i̲̅][̲̅t̲̅]
niniendowarrior: lol. Sounds like it!
Schnuff: what can i say....its after midnight, hot, just browsing through GOGs gamelist and realizing that there are no games left
if *need* to buy....boring...[̲̅i̲̅] [̲̅h̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅e̲̅] [̲̅i̲̅][̲̅t̲̅]
Um, play a game :D Or listen to music, I'm currently listening to the Age of Wonder's Shadow Magic soundtrack, soo good.
I am playing Solitaire while listening to Gary Jules Mad World. The TV is showing the best railways.

oh, my Norwegian Blue parrot just died

I should mention, that i stopped smoking yesterday...so maybe???
Post edited June 23, 2013 by Schnuff
Oh wow, dude, sorry to hear about your parrot. That's really awful, nothing makes up for losing a pet. Good on you for stopping smoking.

Er, I was going to post a link to help alleviate your boredom, but I feel bad about your parrot.

Well, here's the link anyways: http://www.e4.com/games/index.html Just a bunch of non-committal time kills.

Hope you feel better.
Schnuff: oh, my Norwegian Blue parrot just died
have you tried to get it refunded?
He's not dead, he's resting.
Sachys: have you tried to get it refunded?
reading quickly and carelessly I thought you wrote "have you tried to get it revived?"

pet sematary da da dum.
what, about 55million years ago? lol!
thats alot of rest for a parrot. :)

tinyE: He's not dead, he's resting.
Sachys: have you tried to get it refunded?
Careful about sending the pet shop owner into a rendition of the lumberjack song.
Post edited June 23, 2013 by MeImNot
here's a quick thing you can help me with then - just started painting this piece, but on rotating it see that it may make amore interesting pice turned 180 degrees.

which do you think makes the more interesting environment - upper or lower?

ill take the average from the first five replies and work from there!
Attachments: