It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff: Good morning, day, afternoon, evening
Hail all GOGers those about to play salute you
Yours sincerely,
Schnuff
Morning Schnuffmeister!
What a wonderful day again,
the temperature dropped 3 degrees in my room...so maybe all my pc will survive (not like yesterday as a graphic card had a meltdown)
Schnuff: What a wonderful day again,
the temperature dropped 3 degrees in my room...so maybe all my pc will survive (not like yesterday as a graphic card had a meltdown)
Not good! You need some kind of cooling system - even just a desk fan would be a start!
Hey Schnuff, another new avatar? Does this mean you are staying with GOG or still leaving when the job situation changes?
Morning peeps ;-) meep/meep
Momo1991: Morning peeps ;-) meep/meep
Good morning momo
Ki11s0n3: Good morning momo
Hey, Ki11s0n3, how are you?
Schnuff: What a wonderful day again,
Sachys: Not good! You need some kind of cooling system - even just a desk fan would be a start!
or just take the side panel off, most of the time that got me through my summers in Spain, though in mid summer a fan was needed!
Morning milady! :D
triock: Morning milady! :D
~smiles and bows to her knight~
Sachys: Not good! You need some kind of cooling system - even just a desk fan would be a start!
believe me, there are 3 fans running in this room..otherwise i would melt.

ww_gog: another avatar? Does this mean you are staying with GOG or still leaving when the job situation changes?
right, like i told leaving was not an option, only dl was impossible...but now with the help of a friend of mine
after the sales are over i can get them from him...dum di dum di dum
And my job, well it was a charity job that i lost....one without payment, only i could use the internet there...
i miss it sure, because working with people is something i enjoy....but i still have my other job.

<i>jabba</i>
Schnuff: believe me, there are 3 fans running in this room..otherwise i would melt.
Same here. :p
Good morning / afternoon / evening, ladies and gentlemen. :D

triock: Morning milady! :D
Momo1991: ~smiles and bows to her knight~
*is jealous and starts plotting the premature demise of Triock* :P

Schnuff: believe me, there are 3 fans running in this room..otherwise i would melt.
The public place I'm in right now have the air-conditioning system set to "FREEZE!" temperature. :(

The worst part of it is that when you hit the street, the heat will feel even more intense. :D
Post edited June 22, 2013 by Thespian*
Thespian*: Good morning / afternoon / evening, ladies and gentlemen. :D

Momo1991: ~smiles and bows to her knight~
Thespian*: *is jealous and starts plotting the premature demise of Triock* :P
Aww, you're both my faithful retainers! You know that! Now about that jousting event...
Schnuff: snip snip
Gotcha - I must've missed a few posts here and there so hadn't gotten the updated info.