It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

scampywiak: I didn't know Oregon Trail was on Steam. I did a search and got nothing.. link?
JohnWalrus: It's called "Organ Trail". It's a parody :)
Oh..lol.
I like it when this thread has a code tsunami
Ok, I just crafted a badge - badges? We don't...well maybe just one;-p

Anywho, I got a 50% off Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition - first PM gets it.
Momo1991: Ok, I just crafted a badge - badges? We don't...well maybe just one;-p

Nice, grats Momo! Did you get a rare/uncommon background/emote?
Momo1991: Ok, I just crafted a badge - badges? We don't...well maybe just one;-p

Sklurm: Nice, grats Momo! Did you get a rare/uncommon background/emote?
No clue! I just did one to see - not really into the whole thing but it was fun to do one.

I got a faewing emoticon and a fae illusion bg
Post edited June 21, 2013 by Momo1991
Sklurm: Nice, grats Momo! Did you get a rare/uncommon background/emote?
Momo1991: No clue! I just did one to see - not really into the whole thing but it was fun to do one.

I got a faewing emoticon and a fae illusion bg
They are fun for awhile :D In your inventory next to your coupon you should see your emote/background. You can equip the background to your profile in the edit options. Some of them are rare and depending on the game can go for upwards of $20, good to sell on the market and get a few extra summer sale games
Hello! long time, no post! how are you guys?
figures when i finally am interested in this steam card thing, i apply for an invite and they announce its going public a week later!
nice giveaway drops guys +rep
a BIG thankyou to Rodzaju!
Post edited June 21, 2013 by chezybezy
alexanderthegrea: So, uh.. what exactly is this ninja giveaway?
JMich: Ninja in the forum lingo is a fast person, usually responding/replying before someone else. This thread started as a key drop thread, but it has developed in a hangout place. It is quite often that keys are dropped here for the fastest ninja to get, sometimes with requirements (first reply, first pm, first picture of a laughing dog). Feel free to stay and chat here, and if you can contribute anything, feel free.
Thank you. Aren't you the one who responded to my help question a while ago? Alan Wake?
alexanderthegrea: Thank you. Aren't you the one who responded to my help question a while ago? Alan Wake?
Quite possible. When I see a question I know the answer to and that hasn't been answered yet, I respond.
Haha, I thought ninja were just those who took the key without saying they did it (so the key is just missing, and noone knows what happened - ninja style ^^ )
Plaguebringer: Haha, I thought ninja were just those who took the key without saying they did it (so the key is just missing, and noone knows what happened - ninja style ^^ )
probs best not to start that conversation up again, there has been a lot of controversy over that point lately.
Plaguebringer: Haha, I thought ninja were just those who took the key without saying they did it (so the key is just missing, and noone knows what happened - ninja style ^^ )
It is both, actually. There is the fast coming-out-of-nowhere ninjas and the silent ninjas. We appreciated the former rather than the latter, because it means, that the giver can strike the key off their list, which is especially helpful for Steam keys, where there is no info whether a key has been used unless you try it.
I don't want to start a new thread to ask this, but what should I get: Total Annihilation Commander Pack, Krush Kill 'N Destroy 2, or Dark Reign + Expansion.

I would also like to know if Age of Wonders 2 would qualify as the fantasy equivalent of Command and Conquer :)
Post edited June 21, 2013 by cmdr_flashheart
yawns, good evening ladies and gents and ninjas