It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: Ah... yes. Then I presume incorrectly?
chezybezy: i actually am a proud owner of the edition that had the Tshirt in (still have it somewhere - its my painting tshirt) so my bonus etc is disc based and cant be transferred to steam :( thus not activated as i was switching pcs like a yoyo at the time.
more importantly i have not gotten around to playing it as i wanted to spend a good week in my first play time and never been able to make the time - Seriously! but youve inspired me to MAKE the time now im unemployed :P there has to be a bonus no?

i was given beta access and as i was away the initial week they revoked it - this was all way before it became free to play of course...
Ah... I see. I haven't played that game but always felt a little bit of curiosity. Then again, I could never get enough of "Damage report!" in Bridge Commander.
SirEyeball:
Sachys: Likely a AAA and a $10 gog
then you will have no problem drawing a crowd for sure
niniendowarrior: Ah... I see. I haven't played that game but always felt a little bit of curiosity. Then again, I could never get enough of "Damage report!" in Bridge Commander.
you had bridge commander!

pauses - thinks i should not be that excited!
chezybezy: you obviously have never seen my artistic level!
Doesnt matter - its about "growing" your ability - ill be providing guidance and pointing out the storng areas of each entrant via PM. the prize would be deduced from the greatest effort / improvement / adherance to a brief.
A little complicated to explain right now but it will level the playing field.
final entries will be voted on AND judged to give a balanced review / outcome.

essentially an art class on gog!
SirEyeball:
Coincidentally, something I drew some time back using finger painting on a tablet.
Attachments:
boredlady.png (107 Kb)
Ian: will this do as a 1st effort ?
no. you forgot the moustaka!
guess not :(

lol sorry - i think its a great idea - it will give me a reason to re-install some software
Post edited June 20, 2013 by Ian
niniendowarrior: Coincidentally, something I drew some time back using finger painting on a tablet.
not bad - try using thick brush strokes instead of linework and i think you might have something there!
niniendowarrior: Ah... I see. I haven't played that game but always felt a little bit of curiosity. Then again, I could never get enough of "Damage report!" in Bridge Commander.
chezybezy: you had bridge commander!

Bridge Commander was awesome, but my first Star Trek game was Starfleet Command 3. Pretty good!

niniendowarrior: Bridge Commander was awesome, but my first Star Trek game was Starfleet Command 3. Pretty good!
i could never get past "I cannae do it cap'n" !!
You give me Freespace 2 and I'll draw you The Last Supper...
niniendowarrior: Coincidentally, something I drew some time back using finger painting on a tablet.
Sachys: not bad - try using thick brush strokes instead of linework and i think you might have something there!
I couldn't wrap my head around that idea. I tried it but it felt all awkward and weird... which is why my next sketches were more and more line work based.

niniendowarrior: Bridge Commander was awesome, but my first Star Trek game was Starfleet Command 3. Pretty good!
I actually just discovered and love Birth of the Federation
anyways, im detracting from the ninja action, so on with the show!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9THwnQg-vEw
Ian: i could never get past "I cannae do it cap'n" !!
They were too busy staring at Deanna's assets. LOL.