It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: Anyone up for "video ninja"?
post and we shall see!
O_O
niniendowarrior: For a guy who has Star Trek permanently grafted on his account, I'm surprised you haven't played the Free to Play Star Trek MMO (if I recall correctly... LOL).
chezybezy: would that be star trek online?
Ah... yes. Then I presume incorrectly?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwuy4hHO3YQ
Post edited June 20, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Actually, while yer all here, i was thinking of making my next giveaway entriely art focused - that is, an art competition - all ability levels expected, and the emphasis to be on growing skills - whereby ill expect a basic entry piece and then a secondary piece from a brief.
Do you think people will go for it?
Post edited June 20, 2013 by Sachys
niniendowarrior: Ah... yes. Then I presume incorrectly?
niniendowarrior: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwuy4hHO3YQ
I love peeps that "get" me ;-p
Sachys: Actually, while yer all here, i was thinking of making my next giveaway entriely art focused - that is, an art comeptition - all ability levels expected, and the emphasis to be on growing skills - whereby ill expect a basic entry piece and then a secondary piece from a brief.
Is the prize Seduce Me? I think Spinorial would leap at that! :D
Sachys: Actually, while yer all here, i was thinking of making my next giveaway entriely art focused - that is, an art comeptition - all ability levels expected, and the emphasis to be on growing skills - whereby ill expect a basic entry piece and then a secondary piece from a brief.
i can do a good Lowry :D
Ian: O_O
Oooh! Ian will play?? yippee ;-)

Ok, cool - one second please ;-)
Post edited June 20, 2013 by Momo1991
some will for sure I remember one GA where it should be art and the kid had to judge it I can't remember how many participated. It will of course also be up to the game ;)
i actually am a proud owner of the edition that had the Tshirt in (still have it somewhere - its my painting tshirt) so my bonus etc is disc based and cant be transferred to steam :( thus not activated as i was switching pcs like a yoyo at the time.
more importantly i have not gotten around to playing it as i wanted to spend a good week in my first play time and never been able to make the time - Seriously! but youve inspired me to MAKE the time now im unemployed :P there has to be a bonus no?

i was given beta access and as i was away the initial week they revoked it - this was all way before it became free to play of course...
niniendowarrior: Is the prize Seduce Me? I think Spinorial would leap at that! :D
I dont know what the prize will be yet - but it wont be a cheap bundle game!

..and what you and Spinorial do behind closed doors is not something i want to hear about! O_o7
Sachys: Actually, while yer all here, i was thinking of making my next giveaway entriely art focused - that is, an art competition - all ability levels expected, and the emphasis to be on growing skills - whereby ill expect a basic entry piece and then a secondary piece from a brief.
you obviously have never seen my artistic level!
SirEyeball:
Likely a AAA and a $10 gog
niniendowarrior: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwuy4hHO3YQ
OMG that song! :)

and chains is actually great to chill too (well only played about 10mins though) so seriously dont pass it up just cos it looks a bit odd.
Post edited June 20, 2013 by chezybezy
SirEyeball:
Sachys: Likely a AAA and a $10 gog
will this do as a 1st effort ?
Attachments:
images.jpg (7 Kb)