It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Morning ninjas.
CymTyr: Morning ninjas.
It´s afternoon and sunny...
;)
CymTyr: Morning ninjas.
RadonGOG: It´s afternoon and sunny...
;)
Perhaps in your neck of the woods :) Here it is a robust and goodly 10am :D
RadonGOG: Thanks to lukslo (http://www.gog.com/forum/general/radons_solve_this_and_win_21_brazen_prototype_1/post19), who was the winner in my last "Solve this and win" but not interested in the prize, I´m no able to giveaway a Humble-Bundle-Steam-Key for Double Fines Brazen Prototype.

First to answer will recieve it!
I have no idea what it is but I'd like to have Brazen. ;-)
RadonGOG: Thanks to lukslo (http://www.gog.com/forum/general/radons_solve_this_and_win_21_brazen_prototype_1/post19), who was the winner in my last "Solve this and win" but not interested in the prize, I´m no able to giveaway a Humble-Bundle-Steam-Key for Double Fines Brazen Prototype.

HenitoKisou: I have no idea what it is but I'd like to have Brazen. ;-)
A bit of gameplay:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHJt47i9lF4
Oh, and code sent!

HenitoKisou: I have no idea what it is but I'd like to have Brazen. ;-)
It's a DoubleFine game concept - not sure how playable the prototypes are but they included about 6 or 7(?) in the HumbleBundle as gifts.
Post edited June 20, 2013 by Momo1991
Torchlight is no longer free, but not to worry, I got an extra code in my pocket for this very occasion. First to Pm me gets it. But be quick, I'm leaving in a half hour.

Edit: Tis Gone.
Post edited June 20, 2013 by dracomage1996
HH0P4-B8LLT-0Q67B
Punished_Snake: HH0P4-B8LLT-0Q67B
NR because I've learned my lesson about ninja-ing games with no names ;-p

But plus 1 to you ;-)
Momo1991: NR because I've learned my lesson about ninja-ing games with no names ;-p
DOTA 2? :D
Momo1991: NR because I've learned my lesson about ninja-ing games with no names ;-p
triock: DOTA 2? :D
Nope I've only gift on Steam for that.
But I'm sad, to many months passed without anyone redeeming a Dota 2 code :(

But plus 1 to you ;-)
So have I.. only once did it lead to anything good ;)

I hate accidentally redeeming something I already own (rare, but happens), or exploited keys :(
It's a Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 ugly DLC XD
When I gift something I do it on Steamgift, usually I drop here only garbage lol XD
I don't like those ninja thing after the trouble of some times ago.
Steam says "Please first activate the original game. The product code you've entered requires ownership of another product before activation." Just thought I'd let ya know. :)

Ah, looks like our posts criss crossed. :)
Post edited June 20, 2013 by mharris

But plus 1 to you ;-)
spoderman: So have I.. only once did it lead to anything good ;)

I hate accidentally redeeming something I already own (rare, but happens), or exploited keys :(
Yeah, it only happened once but it was a good lesson. Fortunately I had the same game and was able to gift someone that really wanted it immediately thereafter but what a waste of a good game - I'll never play it ;-(

Oh and having been ninja-gifted into accepting both DOTA2 AND Blood Bowl (ahem, I'm looking at you - you know who you are ;-p), I'm a bit less gullible!