It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Morning peeps
11:58 pm here
ggf162: 11:58 pm here
Lies! It's morning time, you fool!
ggf162: 11:58 pm here
McDon: Lies! It's morning time, you fool!
Even more lies... it's 3:16 pm!
high rated
9DW8N4EF9QC8ZZUW

Last time I left a Duke Nukem 3D (free) code at this thread it was redeemed by a user with negative rep, appropiately named Seanobi (with ninja avatar and all!), a whopping 4 months later. I'm curious as to who and when will redeem this one.
Post edited June 20, 2013 by P1na
P1na: 9DW8N4EF9QC8ZZUW

Last time I left a Duke Nukem 3D (free) code at this thread it was redeemed by a user with negative rep a whopping 4 months appropiately named Seanobi (with ninja avatar and all!). I'm curious as to who and when will redeem this one.
LMAO @ the ninja avatar. Anyway, thanks (I didn't take it)
Post edited June 20, 2013 by spoderman
Was too slow... :/
P1na: 9DW8N4EF9QC8ZZUW

Last time I left a Duke Nukem 3D (free) code at this thread it was redeemed by a user with negative rep, appropiately named Seanobi (with ninja avatar and all!), a whopping 4 months later. I'm curious as to who and when will redeem this one.
Someone has to thank you for that drop. +1. I didn't take it as I already own it.
niniendowarrior: Someone has to thank you for that drop. +1. I didn't take it as I already own it.
Thanks. I'm really going broke on giveaways, but your thankfull avatars more than make up for it.
niniendowarrior: Someone has to thank you for that drop. +1. I didn't take it as I already own it.
P1na: Thanks. I'm really going broke on giveaways, but your thankfull avatars more than make up for it.
my redeem button wont show up >_<

so i cant even lock the code.

i had it working 2 hours ago

+1
P1na
ErekoseDM: my redeem button wont show up >_<

so i cant even lock the code.

i had it working 2 hours ago

+1
P1na
Err... yeah. Sure. You're welcome.
Someone make a spoderman ninja avatar for me ;)
spoderman: Someone make a spoderman ninja avatar for me ;)
well, it's not so good, but it is what you wanted :P
Attachments:
spoderman: Someone make a spoderman ninja avatar for me ;)
Miljac: well, it's not so good, but it is what you wanted :P
pretty good!

looks like that basket ball player Beardy's beard + spoody or something.
Post edited June 20, 2013 by ErekoseDM
Thanks to lukslo (http://www.gog.com/forum/general/radons_solve_this_and_win_21_brazen_prototype_1/post19), who was the winner in my last "Solve this and win" but not interested in the prize, I´m no able to giveaway a Humble-Bundle-Steam-Key for Double Fines Brazen Prototype.

First to answer will recieve it!