It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elvin37: I bet its torchlight
niniendowarrior: Nah... not Torchlight. It is faaaar worse. LOL.
Aww damn now I wonder what it could possibly be
niniendowarrior: Nah... not Torchlight. It is faaaar worse. LOL.
Elvin37: Aww damn now I wonder what it could possibly be
Have a go at it when the code unlocks. LOL.
niniendowarrior: Have a go at it when the code unlocks. LOL.
I bet it's Ultimate Body Blows
O you crafty totally best game ever
Elvin37: O you crafty totally best game ever
What was it?

Edit: WARSOW??? How the hell...?
Post edited June 19, 2013 by YellowAries
Elvin37: O you crafty totally best game ever
YellowAries: What was it?

LMAO!
YellowAries: Edit: WARSOW??? How the hell...?
Did you miss it? Here's another: NGPQ-36BN-SR5J-TB5J :D
Hey ninjas! Don't got no stuff, don't want no stuff but did want to pop in and just say, "Hi!"

This was a good time to do that as the thread is currently active. I have to confess that sometimes I want to pop in here when there has been no posts for a while and just post something like, "Boo!" to tease everyone. But then I think better of it. I still might sometime though! ;-)
YellowAries: What was it?

niniendowarrior: LMAO!
I actually didn't know what it was I just went along with it but now I know haha
dirtyharry50: Hey ninjas! Don't got no stuff, don't want no stuff but did want to pop in and just say, "Hi!"

This was a good time to do that as the thread is currently active. I have to confess that sometimes I want to pop in here when there has been no posts for a while and just post something like, "Boo!" to tease everyone. But then I think better of it. I still might sometime though! ;-)
Hi! :D
niniendowarrior: Hi! :D
You are SUCH a tease!
Post edited June 19, 2013 by YellowAries
dirtyharry50: Hey ninjas! Don't got no stuff, don't want no stuff but did want to pop in and just say, "Hi!"

/wave!
YellowAries: You are SUCH a tease!
:D

Wouldn't be fun if I wasn't. LOL.
Good morning!

Ah, a good, relaxing morning coffee - feels good! (well, kinda avoiding responsabilites behind a cup of coffee but didn't do that at least once? :P)
Morning