It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

they come out at sales time
After much deliberation I decided to spend my coin on Unepic. I hear the programmer is awesome, and I'm always rooting for the underdog. I think he deserves my money more than Majesco or Atari ;)

Well, there's the gaming budget spent unless a fortunate turn of events happens :) I'm just grateful I had $5 to spare.... I know some of us don't even have that.

I'm sending out peace and good vibes to all you ninjas out there. I hope you all get the means to get what you really want from this summer sale <3
~Cym
Momo1991: Ack, the influx of newbies is staggering!
...and some of them are REALLY weird!
Momo1991: Ack, the influx of newbies is staggering!
Sachys: ...and some of them are REALLY weird!
Feed the alligators!
Sachys: ...and some of them are REALLY weird!
Stooner: Feed the alligators!
Not if they don't stop necroing threads from 2008...;-(
You know, the forum should have some indicator of when a thread was started.
Austrobogulator: You know, the forum should have some indicator of when a thread was started.
Or maybe just an auto prune to archive!
Austrobogulator: You know, the forum should have some indicator of when a thread was started.
Sachys: Or maybe just an auto prune to archive!
~runs in with pruning shears~
don't run with scissors or anything similar....
Sachys: Or maybe just an auto prune to archive!
Momo1991: ~runs in with pruning shears~
Be careful! You might cut this thre-
buckstone: don't run with scissors or anything similar....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av2UV7XSO3w
Garugo:
Just wanted to say Thankyou Garugo. and done as requested. im so sorry it took so long - steam decided to hate me :p.
Post edited June 18, 2013 by chezybezy
Momo1991: ~runs in with pruning shears~
Austrobogulator: Be careful! You might cut this thre-
You killed it! :-(
Know what i hate this week aside from spammers, scammers and things not adding up?
Gog makes things cheap when ive no friggin cash! - AGAIN! ~_-
Garugo: I have 2 of The Ship - 2 Pack Gift in my Steam inventory that are just sitting there.

If anyone's interested, PM me so I can either friend you on Steam to give it or an email so I can send it that way.
Thank you to Garugo and Chezy for the Ship! :D