It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

crazed_undead: Stealth Bastard
2J25A-09FCF-WRQRL

Aquaria
HHRBR-ZIFYF-C356R
GOD DAMN PARENTS

Anyways, NR +1.
niniendowarrior: +1 to all the code droppers! :D
Hello Colonel.
niniendowarrior: +1 to all the code droppers! :D
dracomage1996: Hello Colonel.
Hello, good sir! :D
Niniendo did you mean to put a t instead to make your name NintendoWarrior... I don't understand your username??
Daaaamit. Those bastard are running from me....
Stooner: Daaaamit. Those bastard are running from me....
No, they're just in stealth mode. :p
triock: No, they're just in stealth mode. :p
Ba dum tis.
triock: No, they're just in stealth mode. :p
lol
You know, I find it quite strange that Arx Fatalis isn't on sale; it seems to be the one old game that been in the catalogue for ages that's not discounted.
Austrobogulator: You know, I find it quite strange that Arx Fatalis isn't on sale; it seems to be the one old game that been in the catalogue for ages that's not discounted.
You noticed that too eh?
Austrobogulator: You know, I find it quite strange that Arx Fatalis isn't on sale; it seems to be the one old game that been in the catalogue for ages that's not discounted.
YellowAries: You noticed that too eh?
I mean, I don't even think I want the game, but it just seems weird given that Arx Fatalis has been here for years. Is there any good way of finding out when exactly a game was release on GOG?
Austrobogulator: I mean, I don't even think I want the game, but it just seems weird given that Arx Fatalis has been here for years. Is there any good way of finding out when exactly a game was release on GOG?
yeah, gogwiki. http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

GOG Release Date December 04, 2008
Post edited June 18, 2013 by YellowAries
YellowAries: You noticed that too eh?
Austrobogulator: I mean, I don't even think I want the game, but it just seems weird given that Arx Fatalis has been here for years. Is there any good way of finding out when exactly a game was release on GOG?
http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Arx_Fatalis
Eep, I keep forgetting about Gogwiki >_<

Also, 4.5 years :o
Ack, the influx of newbies is staggering!