It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zorder: If anyone is interested in a Steam key for Aquaria feel free to PM me.
Eh, not for me, like sir eyeball, I am waiting for Organ Trail.
i didn't know where put this - do u peeps think Driftmoon will have a sale of it's own, i.e. lower than 50% ?
Ian: i didn't know where put this - do u peeps think Driftmoon will have a sale of it's own, i.e. lower than 50% ?
I think it's very likely Ian... along with other RPGs..
Something like "Indie RPGs", just like on Christmas.
Post edited June 18, 2013 by Stooner
Ian: i didn't know where put this - do u peeps think Driftmoon will have a sale of it's own, i.e. lower than 50% ?
Driftmoon?

Evening Guys
chezybezy: Driftmoon?

Evening Guys
Hi chezy!
Morning!
Hello guys
dracomage1996: Hello guys
Bonjour!

Ou est le sange?!
This is the greetings thread.
definitely hope so.
im camping til the final day to see if any of my wishlist pops up as the daily deals.

that one is in my sights.

hopefully we get another square deal daily.
Thank you for all the replies, i will wait then :D
Greetings,,,, did somebody say greetings *grins...light up like a xmas tree* *clears throat* *lifts my left hand* *bash as somebody slams into me to shut me up and stop me*
Yo.
Spinorial: Yo.
Yo.
So guys, what did I miss while I was gone so long.

I wasn't feeling well the past few months, becuase of a seriously terrible past coming back to me. And I have still been worrying myself sick .