It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff: new try:

http://www.gamersgate.com/giftcard/4704A16BF6

for Outcast
Nice one, but I have it here on GOG... ;p

Thanks!
Stooner: Nice one, but I have it here on GOG... ;p
me2 :p
wow that looks like a classic!
Just been discussing with a friend who's an aircraft engineer, and one of his friends who works at a scrap yard the possibility of building a trebuchet this summer.

Could say I'm a little bit excited at the possibility!
Post edited June 17, 2013 by Sachys
Stooner: Nice one, but I have it here on GOG... ;p
Schnuff: me2 :p
With a few (good) extras to spice! ;p

And looks like someone took it...
Sachys: Just been discussing with a friend who's an aircraft engineer, and one of his friends who works at a scrap yard the possibility of building a trebuchet this summer.

cool,
i've seen it on history channel...its deadly
Sachys: Just been discussing with a friend who's an aircraft engineer, and one of his friends who works at a scrap yard the possibility of building a trebuchet this summer.

Schnuff: cool,
i've seen it on history channel...its deadly
Even better when loaded with a flaming ceptic tank! ;)
oh one of those! and i call myself a war history buff! ok i dont but still my self knock and awe at your awesomeness counts (get it awe? awesomeness??? - oh i give up)
chezybezy: oh one of those! and i call myself a war history buff! ok i dont but still my self knock and awe at your awesomeness counts (get it awe? awesomeness??? - oh i give up)
We joked about aiming it at flamingo land until we realised that would be seen as VERY serious and not funny by the police! Heheh!

If we do build one, it'll be on private property and it wont be massive - maybe big enough to fling a bucket of bricks 500m
have you seen those flame throwers that the greeks used over 2 thousands years ago?
or those RPG like constructions that a single soldier could fire.....wow
Schnuff: have you seen those flame throwers that the greeks used over 2 thousands years ago?
Heheh! Yeah - nearly as deadly to the ship carrying it as to its target though
Schnuff: have you seen those flame throwers that the greeks used over 2 thousands years ago?
Sachys: Heheh! Yeah - nearly as deadly to the ship carrying it as to its target though
mmmh, no.
they tried it, but it wasn't a success...if i remember right it could light up their own ships ;-)
and the romans tried it with massive trebuchets....on ships....too heavy.
the smaller versions were good, firing greek fire (like napalm)

edit:
if there is one thing to remember humanity than its about weapons
Post edited June 17, 2013 by Schnuff
Sachys: Heheh! Yeah - nearly as deadly to the ship carrying it as to its target though
Schnuff: mmmh, no.
they tried it, but it wasn't a success...if i remember right it could light up their own ships ;-)
Aye - pretty much what i was saying schnuff! heheh!

think the romans did manage quite well with waterborne ballistae though. thats one of the features ill be looking forwards to seeing on TW Rome 2 - the sea battles!
<span class="bold">REDEEMED</span>
Pacific Storm Allies Steam Key (Reply to make it visible)

[url=XVTM5-D2AHD-LEB2M][/url][url=][/url]
Post edited June 17, 2013 by JogsterXL
JogsterXL: Pacific Storm Allies Steam Key (Reply to make it visible)

[url=XVTM5-D2AHD-LEB2M][/url]
Yay!!
I got the code!
Post edited June 17, 2013 by Th3R3n3gad3