It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: Congratulations Spinorial on becoming the Supreme Commander.
Novotnus: I'd like to congratulate Spinorial and thank you for turning my code drop into this amazing puzzle!
You're welcome! :D I'm not too sure the people here were happy about the puzzle though! LOL
niniendowarrior: You're welcome! :D I'm not too sure the people here were happy about the puzzle though! LOL
*my head is still hurting lol*
niniendowarrior: You're welcome! :D I'm not too sure the people here were happy about the puzzle though! LOL
Giant Zombie Cats are not here to make people happy. Giant Zombie Cats are pretty nasty.
And I enjoyed every post about this puzzle :)
Ian: *my head is still hurting lol*
I hope it didn't cause you any other health issues!!! :P
Novotnus: Giant Zombie Cats are not here to make people happy. Giant Zombie Cats are pretty nasty.
And I enjoyed every post about this puzzle :)
:D Giant zombie cats just love frolicking with catnip!
Post edited June 15, 2013 by niniendowarrior
niniendowarrior: I hope it didn't cause you any other health issues!!! :P
only the headache from the single cell rolling around the empty space lmao :D
niniendowarrior: I hope it didn't cause you any other health issues!!! :P
Ian: only the headache from the single cell rolling around the empty space lmao :D
LMAO! It's quite a learning experience for me! There is such a thing as... "It's too hard!" LOL... kinda like Witcher 2 combat.
high rated
niniendowarrior: LMAO! It's quite a learning experience for me! There is such a thing as... "It's too hard!" LOL... kinda like Witcher 2 combat.
hehe :D

Dino D-Day anyone (steam)
Ian: only the headache from the single cell rolling around the empty space lmao :D
niniendowarrior: LMAO! It's quite a learning experience for me! There is such a thing as... "It's too hard!" LOL... kinda like Witcher 2 combat.
What about Dark Souls combat? ;)
Ian: hehe :D

I'm waiting on Still Life 2 code-drops. ;)
Post edited June 15, 2013 by MysterD
MysterD: What about Dark Souls combat? ;)
Ah... never played, so I can't really tell. :D
MysterD: What about Dark Souls combat? ;)
niniendowarrior: Ah... never played, so I can't really tell. :D
Dark Souls is BRUTALLY hard and UNFORGIVING.
Make a mistake, expect to DIE...or be close-to-death.
sorry MysterD, don't have 1 to give u :(
Ian: hehe :D

+1 Ian. Not redeeming it. I'm sure someone will eventually come to take it though. :D
Morning all! Anyone got a good tip for breaking out of a creative block?

I don't mean literally - the world has not been overrun by senient Lego!
Ian: sorry MysterD, don't have 1 to give u :(
It's okay. :D
Still very grateful for your Still Life 1 code-drop. :D
niniendowarrior: Ah... never played, so I can't really tell. :D
MysterD: Dark Souls is BRUTALLY hard and UNFORGIVING.
Make a mistake, expect to DIE...or be close-to-death.
That does remind me of Witcher 2. LOL.
Sachys: Morning all! Anyone got a good tip for breaking out of a creative block?
Music? I normally pace around to clear that.
Post edited June 15, 2013 by niniendowarrior