It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MysterD: Hey, we still got another 7 hours or so, until Meridian 4 Groupees ends.
Who knows - maybe we'll see more code-drops before the sale ends.
Not me, I'll be occupied mostly, so I'm probably just getting Syberia 2 + Still Life + someting. On the upside, I'll have some of the bonus stuff to drop.

Oh yeah, I'm going by the Colonel's assertion that SL2 sucks something awful.
You uttered the vow and lifted the crescent dagger, driving it into the statue. The stone visage quickly crumbled down as the lady revealed within crumpled to the pool of blood on the floor. In her dying breath, she spoke, “Thank you, my lord. You, Spinorial, have risen to be the Supreme Commander. I bid thee farewell, oh great Champion.”

You hear a great rumble and the howls of hundreds of spirits. You rush above to find the evil cats no more. Novotnus, the great fabled fortress of the seas, had fallen. You turn to see the water that once engulfed it recede. The curse had been lifted, and the long lost city of Hammond was found.
--------------------------
Congratulations Spinorial on becoming the Supreme Commander.
Post edited June 15, 2013 by niniendowarrior
high rated
Any gumboys in the house? First to quote can have a Steam key for Gumboy Crazy Adventures.
mondo84: Any gumboys in the house? First to quote can have a Steam key for Gumboy Crazy Adventures.
No thanks, but +1!
mondo84: Any gumboys in the house? First to quote can have a Steam key for Gumboy Crazy Adventures.
I would like to try it
and +1
Post edited June 15, 2013 by cj13810
cj13810: I would like to try it
and +1
Yout got it, boss. Sent a PM. :)
MysterD: Hey, we still got another 7 hours or so, until Meridian 4 Groupees ends.
Who knows - maybe we'll see more code-drops before the sale ends.
Spinorial: Not me, I'll be occupied mostly, so I'm probably just getting Syberia 2 + Still Life + someting. On the upside, I'll have some of the bonus stuff to drop.

Oh yeah, I'm going by the Colonel's assertion that SL2 sucks something awful.
I'll be multi-tasking - on my PC chilling on the Net and watching the Bruins game. :D
GO B'S!
high rated
Still Life CEBPD-T*DH5-QB4FZ

* = the first letter in the words "wtf" !!
Ian: Still Life CEBPD-T*DH5-QB4FZ

Thanks! Got it! :D

Evening Ian :)

Couldn't be the first letter in the word "word"? ;p
MysterD: Thanks! Got it! :D
your welcome

Hi triock and Stooner :D
Ian:
Good evening, Ian!

Feeling much feistier today? :D
Ian:
niniendowarrior: Good evening, Ian!

Feeling much feistier today? :D
i wish mate, but i here :D
niniendowarrior: Congratulations Spinorial on becoming the Supreme Commander.
I'd like to congratulate Spinorial and thank you for turning my code drop into this amazing puzzle!