It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

YellowAries: I was doing other things myself, I just happened to see Deponia which I was asking for way before this drop :/ oh well
Confess, or i call for the Spanish Inquisition (hey, nobody expect the Spanish Inquisition)
YellowAries: I was doing other things myself, I just happened to see Deponia which I was asking for way before this drop :/ oh well
Schnuff: Confess, or i call for the Spanish Inquisition (hey, nobody expect the Spanish Inquisition)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSe38dzJYkY
QZI02-RMHVP-MEA9M
Any1? :-)
Punished_Snake: QZI02-RMHVP-MEA9M
got this and it was an MMO Well THX I suppose ( I hate MMOS)
zeffyr: Any1? :-)
Wrong thread, try here - https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread this is the asking thread. The one you are in is the giving one
and ninjaed in the Ninja thread too
Post edited June 15, 2013 by SirEyeball
i'm sorry, but this is the ninja thread (as the title suggests). You can attempt to ask in the appropriate thread though, but i'm not going to tell you which one it is, ahah! (just kidding, you should be able to find it, unless this was all an elaborate ruse)
W586X-AGN5G-07MA3

Duke Nukem 3D coupon
Punished_Snake: W586X-AGN5G-07MA3

Duke Nukem 3D coupon
thank you I am sorry if I sounded ungrateful earlier I just hate mmo it is a good idea to name the keys;) NR bTW and +1

Duke Nukem 3D coupon
SirEyeball: thank you I am sorry if I sounded ungrateful earlier I just hate mmo it is a good idea to name the keys;) NR bTW and +1
NP

Duke Nukem 3D coupon
SirEyeball: thank you I am sorry if I sounded ungrateful earlier I just hate mmo it is a good idea to name the keys;) NR bTW and +1
I forget who it was but someone stated they'd *never* get dota 2...ninja'd one. Hahaha
Bismarck: I forget who it was but someone stated they'd *never* get dota 2...ninja'd one. Hahaha
I have around 23 Dota 2 copies on Steam, if someone wants one XD
Bismarck: I forget who it was but someone stated they'd *never* get dota 2...ninja'd one. Hahaha
Punished_Snake: I have around 23 Dota 2 copies on Steam, if someone wants one XD
All. Give me ALL your Dota 2 keys. Only I will show them the love they deserve. (JK though XD)
high rated
Still got:

Home
Victroia 2

Also:
Darwinia (steamkey)
Talisman Prologue (desurakey) -Gone
Multiwinia (steamkey)
DEFCON (steamkey) -Gone
Uplink (steamkey) -Gone
Hearts of Iron III (steamkey) -Gone
Demigod (steamkey) -Gone
Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition (steamkey) -Gone
Fibrillation (desurakey)
Darwinia soundtrack (steamkey)
Defcon soundtrack (steamkey) -Gone
King Arthur: Collection, King Arthur - Fallen Champions, King Arthur II - The Role-playing Wargame (steamkey) -Gone

Reply to this post if you want one, please don't pm instead, it gets very confusing.
Post edited June 15, 2013 by K_1269