It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

boct1584: Apparently none of those AI War codes are for the game, they're just for DLC. I tried to activate all four, and each one told me to activate the original game first.
Sorry for that....wasn't mentioned that they are DLC...and i only bought the bundle for charity (a real weak bundle)
I have a question which don't deserve a thread for. Should I play Age of Empires Online ?
benderz: I have a question which don't deserve a thread for. Should I play Age of Empires Online ?
No.
benderz: I have a question which don't deserve a thread for. Should I play Age of Empires Online ?
I detest MMOs so NO from me too
Stooner: But you should wait for a sale..
i would but my problem is well known so atm only boxed DRM free versions.
SirEyeball: I detest MMOs so NO from me too
I don't think it's an MMO...? Right..?
Why ? Is this so bad ?
benderz: Why ? Is this so bad ?
Waste of time
its a multiplay online that is MMO in my book
Schnuff: another questions for you GOGers....is Skyrim with all DLC worth €50....i am considering buying it for my 360 (shame that the PC version is Steam)
Surely is not worth 50 € since here is about 15€ less ;)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Elder-Scrolls-Legendary-Edition/dp/B00CJ8X25G/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1371248938&sr=8-2&keywords=skyrim+legendary+edition+xbox+360

Free shipping in Deutscheland
Post edited June 14, 2013 by Recsam511
YellowAries: I don't think it's an MMO...? Right..?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post30501
MMO, just without the "massive"...
Stooner: But you should wait for a sale..
Schnuff: i would but my problem is well known so atm only boxed DRM free versions.
Then play it! ;p
Post edited June 14, 2013 by Stooner
benderz: Why ? Is this so bad ?
triock: Waste of time
OK, thanks !
Schnuff: another questions for you GOGers....is Skyrim with all DLC worth €50....i am considering buying it for my 360 (shame that the PC version is Steam)

edit:
or is the Devine Devinity Collection better....it has some nice goodies like Soundtrack CD

But than i have the games here and the single boxes....only the goodies are tempting
I personally don't think any game is worth that much money anymore. With a good sized backlog and lots of sales that come down the pike weekly, I'm more than willing to be patient for a price I'm willing to pay for a game...usually 75% off. And Steam summer sale is right around the corner where pretty sure Skyrim Legendary will be at least 33-50% off.

If you're looking for a Elder Scrolls, get Morrowind first if you haven't played it yet. Well worth its current price and with mods you can play it for a long long time.
I don't think Morrowind is worth any price. The amount of grind and drudgery in that game... :-/