It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff: and again i missed the drama
You want drama? Go to the Steamgifts thread.
I missed the video weirdness - so heres some weird drama videoness!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF2xk7Fh5l0
high rated
Since no one entered for this game in my last giveaway, I'm offering it to ninjas.
1st to reply this will get a key for Eleusis (Desura)
niniendowarrior: We need a campaign for Momo goes green. :D
Spinorial: Momo wouldn't really like that, plus she'll blame me for it. So don't! But hey, we turned something green, even if it wasn't exactly the right post ;)
She gave me the third degree treatment for that. LOL.
triock: Since no one entered for this game in my last giveaway, I'm offering it to ninjas.
thanks
triock: Since no one entered for this game in my last giveaway, I'm offering it to ninjas.
+1. NR. I don't want to grab anymore gifts. I've been incredibly lucky with these. No more gifts for the week for me. Thank you for your generosity.
Canopus: thanks
Check PM!
You missed the drama?

Then is your lucky day!.. I'm selling it!..
high rated
dunno if this is valid..
EBZIX-KPLW6-GE9AL
should be pirates of black cove
Schnuff: dunno if this is valid..
EBZIX-KPLW6-GE9AL
should be pirates of black cove
No Star Ruler? :I
+1 to all of you givers!!!
Post edited June 13, 2013 by niniendowarrior
anyone played Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen?
just offered a good deal (X 360) but dunno....i have Dragons Dogma, is the added land good??
it received a 77 on megacritic.
seems like its worth the purchase.
i have yet to buy Dragons Dogma & am looking forward to purchasing it sometime this year.

Schnuff: anyone played Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen?
just offered a good deal (X 360) but dunno....i have Dragons Dogma, is the added land good??
Schnuff: anyone played Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen?
I don't even know what is that... ;p
I personally do not give stock to any metacritic and/or reviews. Stopped doing that on the Wii era when reviewers would come out left and right to lambast games that when I play... are perfectly fine.

I always say look at the content yourself through gameplay clips and judge if it's worth your while.