It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: I'm pretty sure no one does, given that almost everyone else also has 27 copies of Dota 2.

Dota 2 is pretty much a pyramid scheme :P
MysterD: I don't even have ONE copy of DOTA2. {shrug}
me either and you're NOT gonna make me ;-p
Rodzaju:
Sachys: Well... thing is i wanted to test a format for a GA later in the month ya see...

Not really sure what to do!

Edit: tell you what Ninjas - ill give the game to rodzaju if i cn get two beta testers who already have the game even to try out my idea!
What game? The Circumcision Game?
Post edited June 11, 2013 by Momo1991
Momo1991:
Capsized!
Momo1991:
Sachys: Capsized!
thats even worse if you skim the comments, ya know. *facepalm*
definitely play it.
if you dig platformers, great atmosphere, great graphics, & great music.
game play is simple but they make it so its well balanced so it doesnt feel super easy.
its definitely a hidden gem.

Death2Videodrome: this is crazy.
Capsized is one of my favorite indie games.
i already own it.
im just surprised that there arent more people jumping at the chance to grab this game..
my only guess is that everyone is super glued on the E3 coverage happening.
Braussie: You know... I think you are the reason I decided to get capsized. You had mentioned that, and it got my interest sparked. :) I got it recently, but haven't had a chance to try it out.
niniendowarrior: Is anyone still stuck? :-)
Did anyone win, yes we are all still stuck , evil puzzle man :)
I got it
"Be sure to drink your Ovaltine."

What'd I win?
Post edited June 11, 2013 by tinyE
tinyE: I got it
"Be sure to drink your Ovaltine."

What'd I win?
Disappointment and a bitterness that will stay with you for the rest of your life. FUCK radio commercials!
I think I scared niniendowarrior away, I'd limit myself to only 100 questions tonight, honest. :)

oh well, I going to try and figure how to remap keys in dosbox, to get my firing controls away from the stupid windows key.

Night All
Chimerical: I think I scared niniendowarrior away, I'd limit myself to only 100 questions tonight, honest. :)

oh well, I going to try and figure how to remap keys in dosbox, to get my firing controls away from the stupid windows key.

Night All
Crtl+F1
Apparently I should keep my big mouth shut - ninja gifted DOTA2 - D'oh!

Hm, starts an Arya Stark like list....;-p
niniendowarrior: Is anyone still stuck? :-)
Chimerical: Did anyone win, yes we are all still stuck , evil puzzle man :)
As usual, my offer to advise via PM is open to all. Ask away and see what response you get. ;-) I must make note that at least 1 person has gone past this particular hurdle. :D
Chimerical: Did anyone win, yes we are all still stuck , evil puzzle man :)
niniendowarrior: As usual, my offer to advise via PM is open to all. Ask away and see what response you get. ;-) I must make note that at least 1 person has gone past this particular hurdle. :D
I just want to meet the one who wins this, hahaha the most extreme puzzle in history. :)
high rated
Pacific Storm Allies (Steam)
9D-2L-5VCNE-YD**0

* = 3
-=T (only the first -)
niniendowarrior: As usual, my offer to advise via PM is open to all. Ask away and see what response you get. ;-) I must make note that at least 1 person has gone past this particular hurdle. :D
Crsldmc: I just want to meet the one who wins this, hahaha the most extreme puzzle in history. :)
Adds to her list ;-p
Crsldmc: I just want to meet the one who wins this, hahaha the most extreme puzzle in history. :)
Momo1991: Adds to her list ;-p
I did promise the hardest puzzle I could do. The person who wins definitely is worthy of the game. :D