It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: I think she already ate them all. :p
You see? I don't serve as ninja... :P
Momo1991: ~drools~ chocolate chips melting, soft crumbly cookie warm from the oven ~GAWH, goes off to check ingrediments~
JohnWalrus: Please...stop...I'm on...a diet o3o
~wafts cookie smells in JW's direction~ Me too ;-p

"Life is short - eat dessert first!"
JohnWalrus: Please...stop...I'm on...a diet o3o
Momo1991: ~wafts cookie smells in JW's direction~ Me too ;-p

"Life is short - eat dessert first!"
Sergeant Major Daniel Joseph "Dan" Daly once said during WWI to his soldiers in the Battle of Belleau Wood, "Come on, you sons of bitches! Do you want to live forever?" I use that reasoning to justify my cookie addiction :3
JohnWalrus: Sergeant Major Daniel Joseph "Dan" Daly once said during WWI to his soldiers in the Battle of Belleau Wood, "Come on, you sons of bitches! Do you want to live forever?" I use that reasoning to justify my cookie addiction :3
You mean, he and his soldiers left their weapons, sit down, and then ate cookies? :P
Post edited June 11, 2013 by Thespian*
JohnWalrus: Sergeant Major Daniel Joseph "Dan" Daly once said during WWI to his soldiers in the Battle of Belleau Wood, "Come on, you sons of bitches! Do you want to live forever?" I use that reasoning to justify my cookie addiction :3
Thespian*: You mean, he and his soldiers left their weapons, sit down, and then ate cookies? :P
Well, I wasn't there, so...it's a possibility! :D
Ninjas, hey, where are you? :D
triock: Ninjas, hey, where are you? :D
I'm here. Wait.. I'm not doing it right. If I'm a ninja I'm not supposed to say anything ;)
triock: Ninjas, hey, where are you? :D
Right here, Triock, ole' buddy ole' pal :3
high rated
Ok, 1st to reply this post will get Serious Sam Double D Steam Key (courtesy of gyokzoli)
triock: Ok, 1st to reply this post will get Serious Sam Double D Steam Key (courtesy of gyokzoli)
Me?
triock: Ok, 1st to reply this post will get Serious Sam Double D Steam Key (courtesy of gyokzoli)
JohnWalrus: Me?
Check PM!
JohnWalrus: Me?
triock: Check PM!
Thanks a bundle, triock and gyokzoli! Get it, because it came in...a...bundle...I'll go play my game now.
Thanks for giving that away, Triock and gyokzoli!
And now for something completely different! :D
1st to send me a PM will get Serious Sam: The Random Encounter Steam Key (courtesy of gyokzoli)
triock: And now for something completely different! :D
1st to send me a PM will get Serious Sam: The Random Encounter Steam Key (courtesy of gyokzoli)
What, no cookies?