It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*tumbleweeds

its quiet - too quiet for a weekend... better not be graboids in the forum!
Sachys: *tumbleweeds

aye, you just made me think of the gerbil comment i read when someone was talking about the xboxone *grins*. let me see if i can find it brb.
and no i have no idea why you mentioning the tremors films made me think gerbil.
found it:
- "They run on the exact same hardware. You can't make them work by magic just because they're digital."

This always comes up like it's not understood. I don't care if they have little fucking gerbils in there, make it WORK.

Xbox One: The all-in-one entertainment device. Unless you want to play your 360 games, then just go ahead and drag that out of the closet and hook it up because we can't figure out how to stop these gerbils from frying the motherboard.

I give zero shits how they do it, if they want me to buy into their "One" philosophy they have to give me reason to. This gives me reason to think the exact opposite."
Post edited June 08, 2013 by chezybezy
Sachys: *tumbleweeds

chezybezy: aye, you just made me think of the gerbil comment i read when someone was talking about the xboxone *grins*. let me see if i can find it brb.
and no i have no idea why you mentioning the tremors films made me think gerbil.
considering what youve been doing with a blow-up stooner i dont think i want to know! o_O7

Edit: you found it as i posted and now its even more disturbing!
thankf uck richard gere was not involved!
Post edited June 08, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: considering what youve been doing with a blow-up stooner i dont think i want to know! o_O7
what you saw! no fair! *mutters about voyeurism*
I am here, I always watching these forums for chances, but not for riddles. My current quest is to secure copy of games with cute asian female characters. Even if my current laptop is not best for gaming (UE3, Source can be painful at the times), who knows when I get the occasion to play it and for that time better if that particular title will be ready to install and play in my library. ^_^

I have good memories about Faye from Binary Domain and Church from Clive Barker's Jericho and no, it's not any kind of fetish, just preference. :P
Post edited June 08, 2013 by HenitoKisou
Sachys: considering what youve been doing with a blow-up stooner i dont think i want to know! o_O7
chezybezy: what you saw! no fair! *mutters about voyeurism*
it was a random fact i found on a thread!
HenitoKisou: I have good memories about Faye from Binary Domain and Church from Clive Barker's Jericho and no, it's not any kind of fetish, just preference. :P
youve just reminded me i have a copy of binary domain waiting to be collected, well hopefully.

chezybezy: what you saw! no fair! *mutters about voyeurism*
Sachys: it was a random fact i found on a thread!
awh that thread ...*looks left to right and back again*
chezybezy: awh that thread ...*looks left to right and back again*
yes - turns out HomerSimpson has been making dirty calls to MI5 too!
HenitoKisou: I have good memories about Faye from Binary Domain and Church from Clive Barker's Jericho and no, it's not any kind of fetish, just preference. :P
chezybezy: youve just reminded me i have a copy of binary domain waiting to be collected, well hopefully.

Sachys: it was a random fact i found on a thread!
chezybezy: awh that thread ...*looks left to right and back again*
Well, I don't need base game so I give that chance to someone else but I can wholeheartedly recommend that so underrated game. Great gameplay, Good implants and weapon management, trust based relations in your team + very good written storyline. Pure Azn game. ;-)

But if you have also Dan Marhall Pack, little DLC I'm interested. :P
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post29658
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post29688
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post29733
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post29764

You turn to the floor with the letters and numbers. Could they be keys to the five doors? Were they protected just as Rumkin described? To unlock it, perhaps one needed to run it through different ciphers. You feel you are getting close to solving this mystery, and yet... it still feels so far.
chezybezy: youve just reminded me i have a copy of binary domain waiting to be collected, well hopefully.

awh that thread ...*looks left to right and back again*
HenitoKisou: Well, I don't need base game so I give that chance to someone else but I can wholeheartedly recommend that so underrated game. Great gameplay, Good implants and weapon management, trust based relations in your team + very good written storyline. Pure Azn game. ;-)

But if you have also Dan Marhall Pack, little DLC I'm interested. :P
Well, that doesn't looked like an offering...
I think it was more like "I have a copy waiting to be collected, by myself, well hopefully..." ;p
Post edited June 08, 2013 by Stooner
This is the last puzzle hint I prepared. If I am to write some useful hint, I will need to know where people are getting tripped up. I think I do know where though!
niniendowarrior:
, Evening, ive not been ignoring you i swear but ive had near zip sleep in the last two days so even reading a sentence is impossible right now. will have a good old looksie through for fun as usual once iv slept i love your puzzles. see someone (will be) having fun.

gogs eating my posts ffs - gives up it was a GA too and a clarification as well but meh grumbles
niniendowarrior:
chezybezy: , Evening, ive not been ignoring you i swear but ive had near zip sleep in the last two days so even reading a sentence is impossible right now. will have a good old looksie through for fun as usual once iv slept i love your puzzles. see someone (will be) having fun.

gogs eating my posts ffs - gives up it was a GA too and a clarification as well but meh grumbles
if that was you trying to give away binary domain ill have it, if not - stooner can do the monkey dance for the next twelve hours!
(you still have the voodoo baloon effigy right?)
niniendowarrior: This is the last puzzle hint I prepared. If I am to write some useful hint, I will need to know where people are getting tripped up. I think I do know where though!
If base64 used at an early stage, it is unclear how