It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: I truly don't know how many people want the game. But I worked hard to build that puzzle! LOL.
Spinorial: I do, actually. And that's the infuriating part :P
:D Well then... better figure it out then! LOL!
Chimerical: I not interested in the game but I got some interesting finds but I have no idea if they are right or what to do with them.
I see... the ninjas are holding their cards close to their chest! Hmm... I wonder.
Post edited June 08, 2013 by niniendowarrior
or in my case, it just means i am thick :D
Ian: or in my case, it just means i am thick :D
Now we shall call thee "Two Planks" in that case
It is a fairly tough puzzle though. So, I have a feeling it'll take a while before people start to figure out what's up. I feel for another hint coming...
niniendowarrior: It is a fairly tough puzzle though. So, I have a feeling it'll take a while before people start to figure out what's up. I feel for another hint coming...
Should reprint it in its own thread
ahhh, its time for THE PRODIGY......logged out
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post29658
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post29688
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post29733

Rumkin’s study of great languages and its ciphers are renowned in all the world. You remember that he had given a list of the most popular ones.

“Keyed Caesar is often used... it is a crafty tool and relies heavily on decrypting other data. ROT13 is simplistic and often used as a first layer of defense. Base64 and Atbash as well. Übchi and Keyed Vignere are always involved but perhaps on deeper and more difficult puzzles.”
Nevermind - found what i was looking for!
Post edited June 08, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: Nevermind - found what i was looking for!
i couldnt even figure out what you were looking for lol
Sachys: Nevermind - found what i was looking for!
Well, I don't..
niniendowarrior: It is a fairly tough puzzle though. So, I have a feeling it'll take a while before people start to figure out what's up. I feel for another hint coming...
Sachys: Should reprint it in its own thread
You think so? I suppose it could be. If Novotnus wishes, it will be done. :)
Sachys: Should reprint it in its own thread
niniendowarrior: You think so? I suppose it could be. If Novotnus wishes, it will be done. :)
I think so - its definately one many of the non ninja forum users would pickle their brains over and it might shut up some of the GA complainers for a while whilst they try and feel a little puperior by attempting to solve the impossipuzzle - only to be THWARTED BY A NINJA! HEHEHEH!

O_o
niniendowarrior: You think so? I suppose it could be. If Novotnus wishes, it will be done. :)
Sachys: I think so - its definately one many of the non ninja forum users would pickle their brains over and it might shut up some of the GA complainers for a while whilst they try and feel a little puperior by attempting to solve the impossipuzzle - only to be THWARTED BY A NINJA! HEHEHEH!

O_o
It seems that Spinorial is already on his way to solving it. Got a hand it to him... he is persistent!
niniendowarrior: It seems that Spinorial is already on his way to solving it. Got a hand it to him... he is persistent!
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ;)
niniendowarrior: It seems that Spinorial is already on his way to solving it. Got a hand it to him... he is persistent!
Spinorial: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ;)
LMAO!