It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: hmmm... youtube generally - or a mere regional restriction?
kojocel: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blocking_of_YouTube_videos_in_Germany

A friend of mine studied in Germany for a year, and fuck if not more than half of YT links we shared he couldn't watch.
That's just bullshit dude.
That was pretty interesting - cheers!
i love the reactions of americans visiting our country for a longer time and than finding out what restrictions we have.....
my guess is that every US President would be hanged if he tried even a small part of that.....

some i found very interesting:

intersections are either at the same height or not

a marriage is not valid...if one of them was unconscious during the marriage
or
if one or both didn't know it was a marriage

A partner isn't allowed to fake lust during sex

Someone who caused an atomic explosion will get a fine or 5 years prison
Post edited June 08, 2013 by Schnuff
Stooner: Well, that video is also blocked for me..

Sachys: hmmm... youtube generally - or a mere regional restriction?
Stooner:
I realised after posting its from the BBC youtube channel - there are other versions though and i shall find one!
Hi yall!
niniendowarrior: Hi yall!
Morning!
Anyone had a go at yer puzzle yet?
Sachys: I realised after posting its from the BBC youtube channel - there are other versions though and i shall find one!
yeah... funny name for a channel "BBC Worldwide"
Bigs: Ugh... that means thinking of some way to give it away... *sigh* My own brain doesn't work... god knows how to get others to use theirs...
If you still don't know how make decent riddle or who will get A Valley Without Wind 1 & 2 , I can take it. ;-)
niniendowarrior: Hi yall!
Sachys: Morning!
Nobody has solved it yet. I made it difficult especially for Spinorial, but he hasn't said a word. I've been trickling down hints when I feel like it.
Post edited June 08, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Sachys: I realised after posting its from the BBC youtube channel - there are other versions though and i shall find one!
Stooner: yeah... funny name for a channel "BBC Worldwide"
And very odd it should be blocked
niniendowarrior: Nobody has solved it yet. I made it difficult especially for Spinorial, but he hasn't said a word. I've been trickling down hints when I feel like it.
probably slamming his head in the door of a freezer for inspiration
Post edited June 08, 2013 by Sachys
niniendowarrior: Nobody has solved it yet. I made it difficult especially for Spinorial, but he hasn't said a word. I've been trickling down hints when I feel like it.
I usually don't, unless I have something to show for it. So far, NI!
Stooner: yeah... funny name for a channel "BBC Worldwide"
Sachys: And very odd it should be blocked
Sachys: probably slamming his head in the door of a freezer for inspiration
The next batch of hints, I feel really open up the puzzle. Still waiting to see who can PM me with even the 'right direction' to take. Maybe within the hour, I'll drop the big hint.
Spinorial: I usually don't, unless I have something to show for it. So far, NI!
Ah... well, it seems that I have created a nutty one then!
Post edited June 08, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Sachys: And very odd it should be blocked

probably slamming his head in the door of a freezer for inspiration
niniendowarrior: The next batch of hints, I feel really open up the puzzle. Still waiting to see who can PM me with even the 'right direction' to take. Maybe within the hour, I'll drop the big hint.
I havent even bothered to look at it this time - but then I don't really think i want the game
niniendowarrior: The next batch of hints, I feel really open up the puzzle. Still waiting to see who can PM me with even the 'right direction' to take. Maybe within the hour, I'll drop the big hint.
Sachys: I havent even bothered to look at it this time - but then I don't really think i want the game
I truly don't know how many people want the game. But I worked hard to build that puzzle! LOL.
niniendowarrior: I truly don't know how many people want the game. But I worked hard to build that puzzle! LOL.
I do, actually. And that's the infuriating part :P
I not interested in the game but I got some interesting finds but I have no idea if they are right or what to do with them.