It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Woohoo, I have now 3 shurikens, expect a giveaway soon. :p
3 shurikens?
chezybezy: 3 shurikens?
<---------------------
triock: Woohoo, I have now 3 shurikens, expect a giveaway soon. :p
I love the shuriken!
chezybezy: 3 shurikens?
triock: <---------------------
OH! *facepalm*
Congrats!

damn think ive just found out some bad news about a purchase i made at game *mutters*
triock: <---------------------
chezybezy: OH! *facepalm*
Congrats!

damn think ive just found out some bad news about a purchase i made at game *mutters*
Is it shite??

(turns out 3networks definition of midnight is a bit loose)
I have all day and night for this. ;-)
HenitoKisou: I have all day and night for this. ;-)
In the immortal words of the internet - NI!
Sachys: Is it shite??

its re a halo 4 12 + 1 month xbox live code plus exclusive dlc. if you actually wanted to know lol.

and is the loose definition working in your favour?
Sachys: Is it shite??

chezybezy: its re a halo 4 12 + 1 month xbox live code plus exclusive dlc. if you actually wanted to know lol.

and is the loose definition working in your favour?
Either that or british summertime not being accounted for ir the 1 hour service theyre obliged to supply by law for things like this. Maybe the nsa is into chimp poo?
Sachys:
so whats happening / not happening? - figuring its internet access but erm what they working on the cables / exchange or something? or just an isp switchover?
hkabik: Turns out I already had this too...

DCP8T-G26G4-4Z0R4
Been a good day for you it seems - and for ninjas
Edit: oh, timelapse!
Sachys:
chezybezy: so whats happening / not happening? - figuring its internet access but erm what they working on the cables / exchange or something? or just an isp switchover?
End of credit / awaiting deposits (pay as you go works best when freelancing - unlimited data though).
Post edited June 07, 2013 by Sachys
triock: Thank you Sachys, one whole bundle redeemed. :p
really well done :D
Sachys: End of credit / awaiting deposits (pay as you go works best when freelancing - unlimited data though).
awh i understand, sorry if it was nosey.
okies here the deal - I have the SS bundle which i bought to support the devs. I am willing to give the steam codes away unless any self righteous SOB objects - if ya do, speak now PLEASE, and it can gather digital dust.
Ian: okies here the deal - I have the SS bundle which i bought to support the devs. I am willing to give the steam codes away unless any self righteous SOB objects - if ya do, speak now PLEASE, and it can gather digital dust.
wish i hadn't purchased it now just so i could make you feel better!