It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy: awh you noticed i was trying to hide it in a mess of comments :)

so ill take it that noone is interested, ill keep waving it around for a day or two again, then let it sit around for a while before it sees daylight again.
It's Multiplayer and me don't do Multiplayer If I've got the write comment's attention
Momo1991: No comment re: above commentary :-|
I am sure that was not the intention, so please don't get the "hump" :D

*Ian runs and hides behind Kristy ....... oh no she is at work ....... HELP !!!!!*
Momo1991: No comment re: above commentary :-|
Ian: I am sure that was not the intention, so please don't get the "hump" :D

*Ian runs and hides behind Kristy ....... oh no she is at work ....... HELP !!!!!*
I sell these invisibility cloaks... :D
Post edited June 07, 2013 by Thespian*
I bet it only works with transparent objects...... ...or against blind people...
Post edited June 07, 2013 by Stooner
chezybezy: ...wasnt that what we were talking about?! looks worried
Thespian*: I don't know. :D

As benderz replied to my post about Vulcan (the homeworld) being destroyed, I thought he was asking about the first one. ;)
it depends on how you regard something :p... shit....well it really doesnt spoil anything and its only taking a sentence really so not a spoiler as such. to be honest i was then about the first one, this time i was on about the second.

i was gutted that i was actually in London when the best of both worlds (remastered) was released all set for a cinema visit (it was selected cinemas only in the uk - mostly London - if anyone was wondering) and they didn't show it outside of the states typical.
Stooner: I bet it only works with transparent objects......
...or invisible ones...

Stooner: ...or against blind people...
... that, too...

http://aronil.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/53monkey3.jpg
Ian: *Ian runs and hides behind Kristy ....... oh no she is at work ....... HELP !!!!!*
There has to be someone else to hide behind :D
BlackDawn: There has to be someone else to hide behind :D
Behind The Couch
te_lanus: Behind The Couch
... Behind The Curtain...

chezybezy: ...to be honest i was then about the first one, this time i was on about the second.
I'll watch it, then. ;)
only the cat :(
Behind the Mask.
Ian: only the cat :(
Like that? :p
http://www.hdwallpaperstop.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/lion-over-the-sunset-wallpaper.jpg
There's one of those creatures living 60km from where I live
Feed the cat properly and your cover is ok:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CnpbnVCiXqM/UF2rZmJZksI/AAAAAAAAuTU/CI1L0252QJU/s1600/Fat+cat+Skinny.jpg
Have to go. Good evening / afternoon / morning / whatever, mateys! ;)