It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: evening peeps :)

just been on steam gifts, and guess what SS this SS that - SS all over the place, 1 person decides to give extra copies of games out here, and he gets called for it fgs.

in the spirit of "Fuck you" (thats a number 27 with special fried rice) - i have a damn good mind to give out the whole bundle
then do it - and dont forget to say fuck you very much! :)
Spinorial: Still haven't succumbed to the humble temptation so I'm ready! Don't even want to think of how many SS codes I've missed already today :(
I missed a couple of SS 2 and HD 1st encounter...
evening triock, Spinorial and niniendowarrior (sorry to hear bout that mate)
Fuck is the greatest word in the English language. It's multi purposed.
and I hate myself for buying the 1st and 2nd encounter just before the bundle...
I can't translate, I guess I have to sleep now :-)
Good evening peeps, tc !
triock: Well, I only want 1st and 2nd encounter :D
I only ever played the original in coop at LANs with friends, once upon a time, but I've never actually owned them. I've been meaning to get them ever since they hit steam, so it's this week or never for me. And I want them ALL! (I'll probably give away the DD and the android one, though :P)
Er... just realised people may want to stop using the term "SS" as it may not look good to some newcomers... even worse if ian is dressed like the fallen madonna with der big boobies!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xks2Wmbl-9A
Post edited June 06, 2013 by Sachys
Ian: evening triock, Spinorial and niniendowarrior (sorry to hear bout that mate)
Working on my laptop without my office desk due to the lack of wireless connection. I can't wait to finally be back in my actual desk!
benderz: I can't translate, I guess I have to sleep now :-)
Good evening peeps, tc !
Night Benderz!
niniendowarrior: What is SS?
triock: Serious Sam
Which one has a Linux version again? I think it's 3?
Post edited June 06, 2013 by niniendowarrior
benderz: I can't translate, I guess I have to sleep now :-)
Good evening peeps, tc !
Later, gator!
niniendowarrior: Which one has a Linux version again? I think it's 3?
No idea, sorry.
Did I tell you guys about my a/c exploding behind me yesterday? It went KABOOOOOOOFFFFFFFF!!!! It's like a fire extinguisher!
high rated
Anybody want Constant C on Desura?

Edit: Given to Momo1991 for 100 Games GIVEN Giveaway ;-p
Post edited June 06, 2013 by Garrett24601
Garrett24601: Anybody want Constant C on Desura?
Not me but +1 for your generosity :)
niniendowarrior: Which one has a Linux version again? I think it's 3?
Desura lists quite a few. The 1st, 2nd, 2, 3, and the minor titles... Not sure if anything's actually missing
But apparently they're not all Linux enabled - I guess I just can't use Desura properly, sorry :(
Post edited June 06, 2013 by Spinorial