It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: Was there something there in particular that caught your eye?
HenitoKisou: Capsized, but I currently hunt Dead Island Riptide on the forums for the priority. :P
Well I'm not wealthy enough to DIR you but check PM ;-p
Heheh!
Good retorts tonight! - for once!
Garrett24601: Anybody want Fairy Bloom Freesia on Desura?
Wasn't that Solitair?
Beat me IronMan.. Beat me IronMan....
Garrett24601: Anybody want Fairy Bloom Freesia on Desura?
QC: Wasn't that Solitair?
nope
QC: Wasn't that Solitair?
Garrett24601: nope
After having looked it up (Because apparently I was thinking of something else) it looks like a clone of the "Tales" series of games.
high rated
Well since nobody wants that. How about Guncraft on Desura?
Garrett24601: Well since nobody wants that. How about Guncraft on Desura?
I would have snapped up either game, but I already got them. +1 to you, man! :D
please?
HenitoKisou: Capsized, but I currently hunt Dead Island Riptide on the forums for the priority. :P
Momo1991: Well I'm not wealthy enough to DIR you but check PM ;-p
You are wealthy inside. :)
chezybezy: please?
Sent!
Thanks for Capsized Momo1991. ;-)

Fairy Bloom Freesia is kind of cute platformer in style of new Giana Sisters greenlighted on Steam recently but obviously it's easier to release indie games on Desura than Steam.

So if there's nobody who wants it I can take it because I tried win this on steamgifts with no results. ;-)
Post edited June 05, 2013 by HenitoKisou
chezybezy: please?
Garrett24601: Sent!
Thankyou kindly.
HenitoKisou: Thanks for Capsized Momo1991. ;-)

Fairy Bloom Freesia is kind of cute platformer in style of new Giana Sisters greenlighted on Steam recently but obviously it's easier to release indie games on Desura than Steam.

So if there's nobody who wants it I can take it because I tried win this on steamgifts with no results. ;-)
Sent!
HenitoKisou: Thanks for Capsized Momo1991. ;-)

Freesia isn't a platformer, it's an arena style beat em up game, nothing like Giana Sisters. I already have it, and it's a good game.. just wanted to mention that ;)