It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: Ok, just the artist is the clue...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvMVMQZSgeI

Not on VEVO for those with blocked channels.
Smooth Operators?
Momo is like the female version of Jonny Cappuccino. Next time use art hints ;)
I guess the ninja's are too sleepy tonight - guess this will have to go to a GA? Or should I be kind and post the easy clue...
spoderman: Momo is like the female version of Jonny Cappuccino. Next time use art hints ;)
I take that as high praise indeed ;-p
Momo1991: Ok, just the artist is the clue...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvMVMQZSgeI

Not on VEVO for those with blocked channels.
dovahcore: Smooth Operators?
Finally! ;-)

Want it?
buckstone: did that here yesterday diz...ants all around
dizcology: This is what I have been getting - many of them. :-p

EDIT: now that we are talking about bugs...

radical roach on desura: IDY8A-Z6P5E-LWPV@-CFWKK-STIZO

@=九
Excellent!
spoderman: Momo is like the female version of Jonny Cappuccino. Next time use art hints ;)
So that would be a badly drawn razor and telephone?
Post edited June 04, 2013 by Momo1991
Wow I was WAYYYY off. Because of "Smooth Criminal" I was thinking more about the Criminal and less about the Smooth. Then again i wouldn't have guessed Smooth Operator...
Grats, dovahcore, it's a great game! (I've already logged in a few hours myself on it :D), and thanks +1 for the code, Momo!
Guess not ....... will offer again at a later time.
Post edited June 04, 2013 by Garrett24601
Momo1991: So that would be a badly drawn razor and telephone?
LOL probably
Garrett24601: Guess not ....... will offer again at a later time.
Yeah, that happens - sleepy ninja's this time of night.
Garrett24601: Guess not ....... will offer again at a later time.
Momo1991: Yeah, that happens - sleepy ninja's this time of night.
I woulda gone for it but I woulda felt like I was taking advantage of some really nice people :D

(Still listening to MJ btw)
Post edited June 04, 2013 by MeImNot
JohnWalrus: Grats, dovahcore, it's a great game! (I've already logged in a few hours myself on it :D), and thanks +1 for the code, Momo!
Well don't thank me yet - I was just checking to make sure dovahcore wanted it but haven't heard back ;-(
Momo1991: Yeah, that happens - sleepy ninja's this time of night.
MeImNot: I woulda gone for it but I woulda felt like I was taking advantage of some really nice people :D

MJ had an amazing voice...
JohnWalrus: Grats, dovahcore, it's a great game! (I've already logged in a few hours myself on it :D), and thanks +1 for the code, Momo!
Momo1991: Well don't thank me yet - I was just checking to make sure dovahcore wanted it but haven't heard back ;-(
MeImNot: I woulda gone for it but I woulda felt like I was taking advantage of some really nice people :D

Momo1991: MJ had an amazing voice...
Aww, I hope he/she takes it. I have it on Desura, and I've played a couple hours of it, and it's a great game!
Momo1991: Well don't thank me yet - I was just checking to make sure dovahcore wanted it but haven't heard back ;-(

MJ had an amazing voice...
JohnWalrus: Aww, I hope he/she takes it. I have it on Desura, and I've played a couple hours of it, and it's a great game!
True but not my kind of game - ne_zavarj did a GA with dev donated keys. I make a point to thank each dev and I got a really nice note back ;-) Hopefully the next game is a bit more adventure oriented!

but in the music appreciation theme - this is amazing ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L3T4tFNxOo
AND dovahcore takes the prize ;-D
Momo1991: AND dovahcore takes the prize ;-D
+1 for the giveaway, Momo! :D Also for the MJ music!
high rated
Well I've got a copy of Magicka just sitting in my Steam gifts inventory so if anyone wants it...

It IS a Steam gift so it goes either by email or directly to your Steam profile