It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy: mutters i knew there was something i forgot to do today!
well, hers my worst photo - got excited thinking i'd caught a flaming meteor, alien bug invasion or garden insect more likely!
https://twitter.com/cyruscrashtest/status/341702943671721986/photo/1/large

DID see a meteorite just after though!
Thanks to Ian for Groupess Be Mine 8, I have a couple extra keys for Fairy Bloom Freesia for both Steam and Desura.

Edit: both gone, Thanks again Ian and both who got the game enjoy it is really fun.
Post edited June 03, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
Ki11s0n3: Thanks to Ian for Groupess Be Mine 8, I have a couple extra keys for Fairy Bloom Freesia for both Steam and Desura.

First to hit me with a PM gets their choice and the second person gets the other.

BTW: Don't just take the screenshots of the game for what it is, it is way better than the screenshots show.
NR, but +1 for the drops! :3
no that is so a "v" scout ship! (better than any of my photos btw)
yeah now i remember why i didnt mark it down in my calendar, the view times website i used is using the map set where West Yorkshire doesn't exist so i was like ill deal with it later and just never did!
chezybezy: no that is so a "v" scout ship! (better than any of my photos btw)
yeah now i remember why i didnt mark it down in my calendar, the view times website i used is using the map set where West Yorkshire doesn't exist so i was like ill deal with it later and just never did!
yeah, best to use meteorwatch.org and follow @virtual_astro (i think thats right) on twitter - as he does a countdown - its about a minute difference between him sighting it and oop north too - gives good time to scramble!
Ninjas eat, ninjas sleep, ninjas go to the W/C -- What makes them different from regular man?

Oh and also, howdy ninjas! what you're up to?
Crsldmc: Ninjas eat, ninjas sleep, ninjas go to the W/C -- What makes them different from regular man?

We have cat-like reflexes and don't need to sleep! Also, nothing much. You?
Crsldmc: Ninjas eat, ninjas sleep, ninjas go to the W/C -- What makes them different from regular man?

Guessing you are one of the three with their pants on backwards! Thats what!

(also watching the end of anchorman as a space vessel has broken it into three parts!).
Post edited June 03, 2013 by Sachys

JohnWalrus: We have cat-like reflexes and don't need to sleep! Also, nothing much. You?
I have cat-like reflexes when Sachys throws gifts at me and the guys, even being a ninja does not help sometimes, and this ninja will need a bath when that happens.

Everything cool, new week new hell. ;)

Sachys: Guessing you are one of the three with their pants on backwards! Thats what!

(also watching the end of anchorman as a space vessel has broken it into three parts!).
Hahahahaha! good to know you're fine too mate hehe :)

Also, how am I suposed to jump around killing people and taking keys with my pants on backwards! man you're right only a ninja would do such thing. :)
Crsldmc: Also, how am I suposed to jump around killing people and taking keys with my pants on backwards! man you're right only a ninja would do such thing. :)
or a man angered by the wedgie that is a little too comfortable for their machismo!
Crsldmc: Also, how am I suposed to jump around killing people and taking keys with my pants on backwards! man you're right only a ninja would do such thing. :)
Sachys: or a man angered by the wedgie that is a little too comfortable for their machismo!
Hahah true that, laughing is good, thanks mate. :)

I found you walking around London mate :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2B_4UQ1T_A
Sachys is totally awesome this evening
Sachys: or a man angered by the wedgie that is a little too comfortable for their machismo!
Crsldmc: Hahah true that, laughing is good, thanks mate. :)

Heheh! Not me but I actually think i know that guy!
I never get that bad!
(learning to walk home four miles in the dark when drunk in yer teens will do that! heheh!).
chezybezy: Sachys is totally awesome all the time!
I agree!
Crsldmc: Hahah true that, laughing is good, thanks mate. :)

Sachys: Heheh! Not me but I actually think i know that guy!
I never get that bad!
(learning to walk home four miles in the dark when drunk in yer teens will do that! heheh!).
chezybezy: Sachys is totally awesome all the time!
Sachys: I agree!
I second that! I had to walk not that much as you but I'd say 2 miles completely wasted sometimes, atleast I got wasted friends by my side to help me get home in the teen days hahahahahaha what a shameful story.
Crsldmc: I second that! I had to walk not that much as you but I'd say 2 miles completely wasted sometimes, atleast I got wasted friends by my side to help me get home in the teen days hahahahahaha what a shameful story.
EVEN as an adult - do not try it in what is (possibly) the most haunted city in europe / the world when spiked with acid - believer in such things or not... it aint a good thing to do! Heheh!