It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ermhm: TELLTALE GAMES
Hey! Looks like I got this! ;p
Thanks a lot!
ninja takes all :D
always late
pantekranger: ninja takes all :D
always late
Welcome to the club :)
high rated
Here, have some "Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3" Steam Keys.

P082V-*XLXW-QBXXQ *=Q
NWG9G-*T4PJ-2FBF7 *=0
P43ZC-Z9YZ2-DYA*M *=6
Post edited June 03, 2013 by JogsterXL
JogsterXL: Here, have some "Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3" Steam Keys.

NMY95-8MJ*E-JGKIZ *=H
*PC2G-C37BQ-86JR9 *=N
P082V-*XLXW-QBXXQ *=Q
NWG9G-*T4PJ-2FBF7 *=0
P43ZC-Z9YZ2-DYA*M *=6
*PC2G-C37BQ-86JR9 taken thanks +1
high rated
Moar Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 for ninjas :D

2W4I*-ZTYKE-QMD*L *=P
304WP-*JA6*-FXKI7 *=B
JogsterXL: Here, have some "Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3" Steam Keys.

NMY95-8MJ*E-JGKIZ *=H
*PC2G-C37BQ-86JR9 *=N
P082V-*XLXW-QBXXQ *=Q
NWG9G-*T4PJ-2FBF7 *=0
P43ZC-Z9YZ2-DYA*M *=6
To my surprise I got NMY95-8MJHE-JGKIZ !

Thanks VERY much, I've played two other Zeboyd games and really enjoyed them so I'm very pleased to get this!

NMY95-8MJ*E-JGKIZ *=H
*PC2G-C37BQ-86JR9 *=N
P082V-*XLXW-QBXXQ *=Q
NWG9G-*T4PJ-2FBF7 *=0
P43ZC-Z9YZ2-DYA*M *=6
Asbeau: To my surprise I got NMY95-8MJHE-JGKIZ !

Thanks VERY much, I've played two other Zeboyd games and really enjoyed them so I'm very pleased to get this!
You're in for a shock then...

---
Post edited June 03, 2013 by Austrobogulator
Austrobogulator: You're in for a shock then...
Why?
Austrobogulator: You're in for a shock then...
Asbeau: Why?
It's a very different game from the first two, in every regard; also, you don't get your own custom character :(
triock: Moar Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 for ninjas :D

2W4I*-ZTYKE-QMD*L *=P
304WP-*JA6*-FXKI7 *=B
I got the bottom one (304WP-BJA6B-FXKI7)!
Thank you, triock, for your generousity. +1
Asbeau: Why?
Austrobogulator: It's a very different game from the first two, in every regard; also, you don't get your own custom character :(
The battles are still turn-based, right?

btw, they are giving keys again?
Austrobogulator: It's a very different game from the first two, in every regard; also, you don't get your own custom character :(
Stooner: The battles are still turn-based, right?

more or less; it's an active time battle system.
Stooner: The battles are still turn-based, right?
Zeboyd still have a turn-based combat system, semi-active time with how it works. Closest I can think of to compare it with is Grandia or maybe FFX's battle system.

Also, although don't have a custom character, at least one of the free DLC they gave the game bring back the main character from 1+2. It's been awhile, so I can't recall exactly if it was a separate campaign or something within the main game.

I really enjoyed the game, and if any of you played & liked Cthulhu Saves the World or Breath of Death VII, you'll like it too!
Austrobogulator: more or less; it's an active time battle system.
Garugo: Zeboyd still have a turn-based combat system, semi-active time with how it works. Closest I can think of to compare it with is Grandia or maybe FFX's battle system.

Also, although don't have a custom character, at least one of the free DLC they gave the game bring back the main character from 1+2. It's been awhile, so I can't recall exactly if it was a separate campaign or something within the main game.

I really enjoyed the game, and if any of you played & liked Cthulhu Saves the World or Breath of Death VII, you'll like it too!
Thanks!

but please, tell me that there's no random battles...