It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: Ok, I am going to post a giveaway - hopefully someone enters that really and truly wants this game. Thank you ninja scholars for making my day! srsly...;-D
So... who got it? Or at least got the right answers. And why don't they want it :P
JohnWalrus: Yeah, it's infinitely more satisfying to win a game by way of puzzle then just typing in a code :3
Momo1991: Grins - glad to put those puzzler brains to good use ;-p
dizcology: Sometimes I feel these puzzles+giveaways are by themselves more exciting than playing the games. Thanks Momo1991 for doing this!
Momo1991: Grins for the exercising - it works my brain too ;-p

Ok, I am going to post a giveaway - hopefully someone enters that really and truly wants this game. Thank you ninja scholars for making my day! srsly...;-D
LMAO. I had to forcibly push my Humble bundle key away too. :)
Momo1991: Ok, I am going to post a giveaway - hopefully someone enters that really and truly wants this game. Thank you ninja scholars for making my day! srsly...;-D
Spinorial: So... who got it? Or at least got the right answers. And why don't they want it :P
Stooner got it correct immediately and wins the award for fastest ninja award of a Momo puzzle EVAH, dizcology was second and JohnWalrus was third - but they got the extra clues ;-p

You obviously got the first part when you logged on but not the right game...

Baba O'Riley refers to "teenage WASTELAND"

Map lines refer to meridians - Meridian4 - the maker of the game.

And ANGEL of the morning is the second part.

GA posted so hopefully she finds a good home with someone that really wants her ;-)
Momo1991: ...
GA posted so hopefully she finds a good home with someone that really wants her ;-)
Silly me, not figuring out the obvious. Or <i>did</i> I?
Momo1991: ...
Spinorial: Silly me, not figuring out the obvious. Or <i>did</i> I?
OMG, that was over-the-top-cuteness...!
Spinorial: So... who got it? Or at least got the right answers. And why don't they want it :P
Momo1991: Stooner got it correct immediately and wins the award for fastest ninja award of a Momo puzzle EVAH, dizcology was second and JohnWalrus was third - but they got the extra clues ;-p

Baba O'Riley refers to "teenage WASTELAND"

Map lines refer to meridians - Meridian4 - the maker of the game.

And ANGEL of the morning is the second part.

Silly me. I still don't know the game. Probably have not heard of it ever. LOL. I am a failure.
Good morning, ninjas.
kojocel: Good morning, ninjas.
Heyo!
Good morning, samurai :-D
high rated
Uplink (steam key)

T6X3B

G9RJ6

XTZ6A

The order may be wrong! ;)
Recsam511: Uplink (steam key)

T6X3B