It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: Maybe I'll play it again and go for the achievements :P
Momo1991: Grins - Spinorial says "It's a P&C. What achievements could there be - speed running?" ;-p
There's actually a number of interesting ones; it's not just getting achievements for simply progressing. There are achievements for optional objectives, solving puzzles in different ways, getting the different endings, solving puzzles on the first try, etc...
Momo1991: Grins - Spinorial says "It's a P&C. What achievements could there be - speed running?" ;-p
Austrobogulator: There's actually a number of interesting ones; it's not just getting achievements for simply progressing. There are achievements for optional objectives, solving puzzles in different ways, getting the different endings, solving puzzles on the first try, etc...
I just had to laugh when I saw your post and not a minute before I was having the same discussion - but good to know there are some fun achievements! ;-)
dr.schliemann: First one who post his/her Desura account will get Airport Control Simulator.
ggf162: Yo
Sorry, nobody have replayed for some time, so I went offline. I am going to send the code via PM right now.
Hey, how're all you lovely ninjas making out this fine afternoon?
ggf162: Yo
dr.schliemann: Sorry, nobody have replayed for some time, so I went offline. I am going to send the code via PM right now.
+1 to you for the code drop, Doc!
JohnWalrus: Hey, how're all you lovely ninjas making out this fine afternoon?
Hi Walrus! Everytime I see that "In Utero" I read it as "In Uterus"... Oops!
Post edited June 02, 2013 by niniendowarrior
dr.schliemann: Sorry, nobody have replayed for some time, so I went offline. I am going to send the code via PM right now.
niniendowarrior: +1 to you for the code drop, Doc!
JohnWalrus: Hey, how're all you lovely ninjas making out this fine afternoon?
niniendowarrior: Hi Walrus! Everytime I see that "In Utero" I read it as "In Uterus"... Oops!
Maybe I should change it, so as to prevent confusion? XD BTW, how many exclamation marks are in your title?
niniendowarrior: +1 to you for the code drop, Doc!

Hi Walrus! Everytime I see that "In Utero" I read it as "In Uterus"... Oops!
JohnWalrus: Maybe I should change it, so as to prevent confusion? XD BTW, how many exclamation marks are in your title?
3. I could put more if you want! :D
JohnWalrus: Maybe I should change it, so as to prevent confusion? XD BTW, how many exclamation marks are in your title?
niniendowarrior: 3. I could put more if you want! :D
Definitely!!!!!!!!!!!11! :3
niniendowarrior: 3. I could put more if you want! :D
JohnWalrus: Definitely!!!!!!!!!!!11! :3
LOL!!! Only one person doesn't like a good ol' bucket here!
JohnWalrus: Definitely!!!!!!!!!!!11! :3
niniendowarrior: LOL!!! Only one person doesn't like a good ol' bucket here!
Considering my species, I gotta have mah bukit :3 I bet our titles are bound to turn some heads!
niniendowarrior: LOL!!! Only one person doesn't like a good ol' bucket here!
JohnWalrus: Considering my species, I gotta have mah bukit :3 I bet our titles are bound to turn some heads!
LMAO! I wish I had a code to give. I will try to build a harder puzzle.
JohnWalrus: Considering my species, I gotta have mah bukit :3 I bet our titles are bound to turn some heads!
niniendowarrior: LMAO! I wish I had a code to give. I will try to build a harder puzzle.
It's okay, I've already won waaaaay too much over the last few days for my own good. My backlog is drowning in it's own good games! But, if you build a puzzle, make sure it's comprised solely of outdated memes :3
niniendowarrior: LMAO! I wish I had a code to give. I will try to build a harder puzzle.
JohnWalrus: It's okay, I've already won waaaaay too much over the last few days for my own good. My backlog is drowning in it's own good games! But, if you build a puzzle, make sure it's comprised solely of outdated memes :3
Truth be told, we all have won quite a bit of games here... which makes me feel like I haven't given back to the community. One day, there will be another adventure for Destiny and her crew. :)
JohnWalrus: It's okay, I've already won waaaaay too much over the last few days for my own good. My backlog is drowning in it's own good games! But, if you build a puzzle, make sure it's comprised solely of outdated memes :3
niniendowarrior: Truth be told, we all have won quite a bit of games here... which makes me feel like I haven't given back to the community. One day, there will be another adventure for Destiny and her crew. :)
Yeah, I wish I had a job or some source of income so that I could at least try to give back some of what I take :/ But, hey, soon as my birthday comes along, expect some sort of cheap-game giveaway bonanza on the ninja thread! Also, I don't get the last part, haha! Care to explain?
Post edited June 02, 2013 by JohnWalrus
niniendowarrior: Truth be told, we all have won quite a bit of games here... which makes me feel like I haven't given back to the community. One day, there will be another adventure for Destiny and her crew. :)
JohnWalrus: Yeah, I wish I had a job or some source of income so that I could at least try to give back some of what I take :/ But, hey, soon as my birthday comes along, expect some sort of cheap-game giveaway bonanza on the ninja thread! Also, I don't get the last part, haha! Care to explain?
You must have missed it then!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post28555