It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let's stop this train wreck right now.

I am SORRY I did not post which game I was putting up. Moar Bettar? :)
high rated
anyone interested in:
Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper
Steam:
BJACN-GDEIH-EH7P*******W

maybe you should remove the * and grab it

Have fun
веселиться
réjouissez-vous
Schnuff: anyone interested in:
Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper
Steam:
BJACN-GDEIH-EH7P*******W

maybe you should remove the * and grab it

Have fun
веселиться
réjouissez-vous
Thank you for your kindness. I managed to grab it. :) +1
Why is everyone posting codes when I'm not here?
Here is another thread to try and ninja some keys from, if you'd like to try:

http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/29v63/the-glorious-game-of-generosity-for-those-who-just-want-to-post-real-game-keys/page/8

(Just sharing)
teshra: "true" ninjas grab codes indiscriminately no matter what. See code, go for code is their motto.
A true Ninja brows the Web with Steam/GOG/Desura's Product activation window Open
teshra: "true" ninjas grab codes indiscriminately no matter what. See code, go for code is their motto.
te_lanus: A true Ninja brows the Web with Steam/GOG/Desura's Product activation window Open
+1 for Truth
high rated
First person to PM me can have a Desura code for Eleusis...
Bigs: First person to PM me can have a Desura code for Eleusis...
Redeemed and thankyou ever so much, was interested in this after seeing Momo's persistence for it :p
te_lanus: A true Ninja brows the Web with Steam/GOG/Desura's Product activation window Open
chuckles!
Post edited June 02, 2013 by chezybezy
high rated
Another Primordia code for Steam:

5*78I-H*30H-6*2VK

*=4
Timelord1963: Another Primordia code for Steam:

5*78I-H*30H-6*2VK

*=4
Duplicate: Thanx anyway :D +1
Why the hell was I downrepped for that?! What is wrong with these people man..
YellowAries: Why the hell was I downrepped for that?! What is wrong with these people man..
some people can be a bit touchy, not sure what caused you to be downrepped though, personally i prefer to write something instead of the down rep button (except when we had those chinese spam topics a while back)
downrepped where? im obviously missing something
YellowAries: Why the hell was I downrepped for that?! What is wrong with these people man..
you have no negative rep posts on this page as I can see?