It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gone sorry niniendowarrior mate :(
Ian: gone sorry niniendowarrior mate :(
Not to worry! It is no big deal. :D
Ian: i have officially been de-traumatised !!

hey chezy :D

i headed to bed guys i cream crackered - tc all :D
inabit - prepare to be retraumatised by pictures of homer on his commode in the morning! :)
Ian: gone sorry niniendowarrior mate :(
niniendowarrior: Not to worry! It is no big deal. :D
sorry that was my fault making you think it was still available, my reply was a little late!
JohnWalrus: Also, why does Ian want to hurt people?
needs slaves now for tower expansion!
niniendowarrior: Not to worry! It is no big deal. :D
chezybezy: sorry that was my fault making you think it was still available, my reply was a little late!
No worries! No problem at all! :D
chezybezy: sorry that was my fault making you think it was still available, my reply was a little late!
^worst innuendo ever?! O_o

Heheh!

very sorry - could not resist!
JohnWalrus: Also, why does Ian want to hurt people?
Sachys: needs slaves now for tower expansion!
...didn't know Ian was into that kinky S&M stuff...O_o
Sachys: very sorry - could not resist!
Nawh! believe me that is nothing compared to what i have come out with in the past! even more so when its innocent! (which in this case it *is*).
its all fun, i don't mind honest!
JohnWalrus: ...didn't know Ian was into that kinky S&M stuff...O_o
its not even kinky fun - its monumental despot shit! ;)
chezybezy: Nawh! believe me that is nothing compared to what i have come out with in the past! even more so when its innocent! (which in this case it *is*).
its all fun, i don't mind honest!
precisely! heheh!
Post edited June 01, 2013 by Sachys
really with all the comments flying around in the past you didnt know, looks to my left and asks he didnt know?!
(ninja's be grateful i decided to go with this comment and not my gut reaction!)
chezybezy: really with all the comments flying around in the past you didnt know, looks to my left and asks he didnt know?!
(ninja's be grateful i decided to go with this comment and not my gut reaction!)
he has a walrus moustaka! He can take it like a GIMP! Tell him about the fucking golf shoes! O_o
chezybezy: really with all the comments flying around in the past you didnt know, looks to my left and asks he didnt know?!
What was your gut reaction, dare I might ask?
JohnWalrus: What was your gut reaction, dare I might ask?
*embarrassed* lets just say itll cause a stir even in here at this hour!
*grins*
JohnWalrus: What was your gut reaction, dare I might ask?
My guess would be you dressed as mario, Stooner as luigi and Ian...

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL MAKING ME SAY THIS SHIT?! o_o7