It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: Were you able to solve it? :D
Spinorial: Erm... dropped you a PM, did FedEx send it to Kentucky or something :P

But no, I don't think so. Not fully.
You have done enough. I amended the story to inform me what the decoded info was. That was the extent of the puzzle.
Spinorial: Erm... dropped you a PM, did FedEx send it to Kentucky or something :P

But no, I don't think so. Not fully.
niniendowarrior: You have done enough. I amended the story to inform me what the decoded info was. That was the extent of the puzzle.
gimmesomekeys
niniendowarrior: You have done enough. I amended the story to inform me what the decoded info was. That was the extent of the puzzle.
Tim5: gimmesomekeys
Congrats. PM will be coming to you shortly.
niniendowarrior: You have done enough.
hmmmm!
youll have to give me the solution when its redeemed! - its more tantalising than a field of bargain buckets to you colonel! ;)
Sachys: hmmmm!
youll have to give me the solution when its redeemed! - its more tantalising than a field of bargain buckets to you colonel! ;)
Second code (real one) is base64 encoding. Decode that, then run a Vigenere decoder with the passphrase.
Spinorial: Second code (real one) is base64 encoding. Decode that, then run a Vigenere decoder with the passphrase.
Astute observation. Tim doesn't seem to be responding via PM though...
Spinorial: Second code (real one) is base64 encoding. Decode that, then run a Vigenere decoder with the passphrase.
i was quite happy to wait until it was redeemed, now i must rush against silent ninja attacks! O_O

hmmm... done deal?!
Post edited June 01, 2013 by Sachys
damn i was trying to do the steps the wrong way round lmao :)

great puzzler +1 mate
Post edited June 01, 2013 by Ian
Ian: damn i was trying to do the steps the wrong way round lmao :)
you were ahead of me then. heheh!
*too much stargazing!
I gave Tim the key since he answered the puzzle fair and square. It is done and I hope it is redeemed. :)

What were you doing, Ian? haha
niniendowarrior: I gave Tim the key since he answered the puzzle fair and square. It is done and I hope it is redeemed. :)

-__-
Ian: damn i was trying to do the steps the wrong way round lmao :)

great puzzler +1 mate
Play Commandos! It sharpens the mind and keeps you regular :P
niniendowarrior: I gave Tim the key since he answered the puzzle fair and square. It is done and I hope it is redeemed. :)

well just prove how thick i am - i was using the Vigenere decoder with the passphrase 1st, then trying to decode base 64 (I remember the "==" showing base 64 from a previous puzzle)

I wasn't playing for the key mate - just for fun, to see if i could crack it - thanks again :D
And there I was thinking that the first code would give me a message to help solve the second. Well I don't think I woulda gotten it anyways. Gj to all those who got it.
Post edited June 01, 2013 by MeImNot

Ian: well just prove how thick i am - i was using the Vigenere decoder with the passphrase 1st, then trying to decode base 64 (I remember the "==" showing base 64 from a previous puzzle)

I wasn't playing for the key mate - just for fun, to see if i could crack it - thanks again :D
the same =) Thank you once again niniendowarrior for quest.