It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff: Sorry, i am still rather new to this indi stuff.
Just bought the bundle and it looks like the games were activated on my (never used) desura account.....the moment i
ask for the keys ;-)
Is there anything else i should mind? I mean if someone locked in Desura or Steam...it doesn't matter because i don't use them and from Indiroyal i only own 2 bundles so np. Or must i fear for my credit card (heck i have no CC).
hay we all gotta start somewhere, youve been really generous gifting!
id just change your passwords, and maybe check what info is stored on your desura account such as email address and maybe change its password too if you used the same password.
i keep asking which bundle is the one we cant give keys out for as it has the account info and its this one, and i still forget, honest ask the guys i must ask maybe twice a month! so try not to feel bad.
+Rep btw
Post edited May 31, 2013 by chezybezy
i just stick with humble ....Pressure and Gas Guzzlers were the only interesting ones from this bundle.
Ahhh, anyway its only one week left and than its sayonara to the i-net
high rated
If you are collecting Humble Bundles and you missed Humble Bundle Mojam then please PM me :-)

/e: Sent to Rodzaju.
Post edited May 31, 2013 by makr3la
makr3la: If you are collecting Humble Bundles and you missed Humble Bundle Mojam then please PM me :-)
+1 :)
makr3la: If you are collecting Humble Bundles and you missed Humble Bundle Mojam then please PM me :-)
+1 for this, I do not exactly collect them so I'll pass :)
No ty for the Mojam, but +1 for your generosity.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post28410

GONE!
So what was it?
Not a collector but thanks so much! ;-)
Rodzaju: So what was it?
Well that would be giving away my secret, now wouldn't it?
Post edited May 31, 2013 by Momo1991
Momo1991: Not a collector but thanks so much! ;-)
both you and darko on 199 rep today!
I honestly don't even know what that was, but +1 =)
Momo1991: Not a collector but thanks so much! ;-)
Sachys: both you and darko on 199 rep today!
Us newbies gotta stick together ;-p

/e: Sent to Rodzaju.
And received.

Thank you sir.
Sachys: both you and darko on 199 rep today!
Momo1991: Us newbies gotta stick together ;-p
do you go to the loo in pairs too?! O_O
high rated
this one should work:

http://groupees.com/bm8/gift?code=76B8THXU